16

"I left my songs in the other car, Daddy!" Yeonjun whined, kicking his feet angrily. "We have to go back!"

Taehyung sighed.

"No, we don't, Junnie. We're not going all the way back for your CDs. It's a 10-minute drive, so suck it up and sing in your head. Don't be a brat." Taehyung said, drumming on the steering wheel in annoyance.

"But Daddy we need to play the dinosaur song! We have to go back!"

For fucks sake Taehyung muttered under his breath.

"Daddy-"

"No, Yeonjun. You are not going to die if you don't play the same three songs every day! It's not that serious. Don't make Mr Gukkie uncomfortable next to you." Taehyung groaned.

"Let's play a game, yeah Junnie?" Jeongguk said. "It'll be 10 times more fun than your songs, yeah?"

"But-"

"I'm sure Taehyung doesn't want to hear you complain any more, don't you think, Junnie?" Jeongguk said softly, "You can be a big boy and make it all the way to school without your music,
right? You can sing it yourself if you want to, but your Daddy already said no to going back, so don't make a fuss, yeah?"

Yeonjun pouted angrily. He crossed his arms and scowled.

"Game please." He sniffled.

"That's not how you ask someone to play with you, is it." Taehyung said. "I'm sure Jeonggukie would play with you if you asked him nicely, yeah?"

"Mr Gukkie will you like to play with me please?" Yeonjun asked hopefully.

Taehyung smiled at his son and Jeongguk. It was hard to deal with Yeonjun when he was in a bad mood. He was thankful for Jeongguk's help.

"I'd love to play with you Junnie. Let's play rock paper sissors, yeah?" Jeongguk smiled warmly.

The two continued to play together in the back while Taehyung drove them to Yeonjun's school. It was so incredibly domestic that Taehyung's heart felt so fuzzy and warm that he thought he could burst. Jeongguk seemed to get along with Yeonjun, and he was nice when telling him off. If Jeongguk's feelings for him were as strong as his own towards Guk, then Taehyung was sure Jeongguk and him could really lead to something.

"We're here." Tae informed, parking the car in a spot and getting out. A few heads turned, but he wasn't surprised. Everyone was used to seeing him getting out of an old Toyota, and here he was hopping out of a shiny red Maserati with a sex god with rippling muscles by his side, holding his kid.

It was quite the sight.

"BEOMMIE!" Yeonjun called, running up to his friend. The two boys were best friends and they did basically everything together. It was adorable.

Taehyung waved at Beomgyu's mother and father, and they smiled back at him. Most people's gazes were on Jeongguk and Taehyung couldn't help but feel a bit smug that he was the one by Guk's side.

The school bell rang and all the children and parents began to walk to the classroom to sign their kids in.

"Where are we going, Tae?" Jeongguk asked curiously.

"We have to sign Junnie into school so they know who's here and who's picking the kids up." Taehyung explained. "You'll have to sign in too."

"Like a parent?"

"Y-yeah. Like Junnie's p-parent." Taehyung said awkwardly.

"Cool!" Jeongguk grinned, taking Taehyung's hand into his own and walking beside the smaller male. "I've always wanted to be a father!"