19

Yoongi was standing outside Jimin’s condo, wearing his favourite fluffy jumper and the trainers Jimin got him on his birthday last year. His hair was lightly curled and a small gold necklace sparkled in the moonlight because Taehyung had insisted on giving him a small make-over and refused to let him leave without it.

Hopefully Jimin would like it.

Yoongi wasn’t nervous per-say, but he was feeling incredibly jittery as he stood out in the cold night air. He'd been standing there for the past 10 minutes, trying to work up the courage to go inside. It wasn’t even the first time he’d ever been to Jimin’s but he couldn’t help but feel a bit giddy. They were only going to talk about Jeongguk and Taehyung, but Yoongi didn’t care; he was fine as long as he got to spend time with Jimin. He shook his head to clear his clouded mind and finally took his phone out of his pocket to dial Jimin’s number.

Yoongi?” Jimin answered on the second ring.

“Hey. I'm outside.” Yoongi replied.

“I’ll be there in a sec.”

“Hurry up.” Yoongi said playfully.

“As if I could ever take my time when it comes to you.” Jimin said breathlessly, hanging up and grabbing his keys before leaving his house to go let Yoongi in.

Barely a minute passed before Jimin came into view, doing that cute little half-run thing that made Yoongi feel warm inside. His blonde hair flopped into his face as he approached Yoongi, and Yoongi reached out a hand to brush it out of the way.

Jimin took Yoongi's hand in his own and blew warm air on his fingers which were slightly red from the cold.

“Why did you wait out here? You know the code to my apartment.” Jimin chastised.

Yoongi shrugged, staring up into Jimin’s sparkling eyes.

“I dunno.” He said unabashedly, huffing out a cloud of air which swirled around in the chilly atmosphere. “I just did.”

“Idiot.” Jimin laughed softly as he stroked Yoongi’s blonde hair and stared back at him.

“Smelly.” Yoongi shot back weakly, heart clenching as a small smile graced Jimin’s angelic features.

“You look so pretty.” Jimin said as he fiddled with Yoongi’s necklace. “So so pretty.”

Yoongi felt his face redden and he hoped Jimin wouldn’t notice, but judging by his warm smile and the thumb that brushed over his cheek, he guessed it was kind of obvious.

“Sh-shut up.” he said. “That wasn’t what the conversation was about.”

“Don’t care.” Jimin said shamelessly.

“Stop staring.” Yoongi said, even though he was staring right back.

“You’re so beautiful. How could I not stare?” Jimin said as he got lost in Yoongi’s eyes.

“Let’s go inside and warm you up.” He whispered, as though the words were so heavy, they’d break the fragile scene.

“Okay.” Yoongi whispered right back.

Jimin’s warm lips were on Yoongi’s own, the second they closed the door. He had the elder pressed up against the wall, pinning his hands above his head and claiming his lips in a hungry kiss as though he’d been starved for centuries.

He wanted to wrap him up in a blanket and pepper kisses along his beautiful face all night long, but it was easier to kiss and fuck and pretend that was all he needed.

To pretend he didn't want the quick kisses to be slow, deep and meaningful.

To pretend he didn't want to take Yoongi out and treat him like a prince, rather than just fuck him in the dark, lonely space of his bedroom.

To pretend he didn't want to hold Yoongi's hand and give him the world.

It was easier to pretend he wasn't in love.

Yoongi was so pliant against him, letting him push and take whichever way he liked. It stirred up an ugly feeling of jealousy in his gut, hoping that Yoongi was only like this for him and him only.

“I wanna fuck you.” Jimin mumbled against his neck as he grinded their hips together.

Yoongi moaned softly and nodded in affirmation.

“Words, Yoongi. Words.” Jimin groaned.

“Y-yeah. I want it.” Yoongi replied as he bit his hip and moved his hips to meet Jimin’s.

“We go through this every time sweetheart. I wanna hear you say it. The whole thing. Tell me how much you wanna get fucked.” Jimin said as he bit and sucked Yoongi’s neck. He pressed a knee against his hyung’s hard bulge and rubbed it up and down. “Say it.” He mumbled as he bit Yoongi’s ear.

“I wa-want you to f-fuck me. Please.” Yoongi said breathlessly. “I need it.”

“Fuck.” Jimin moaned lowly as he grabbed Yoongi’s arm and tugged him towards the bedroom. “We can have a proper conversation with words later.” He said as he helped Yoongi take his jumper and jeans off. “Right now I just wanna hear you sing.”

“I want you so bad.” Jimin said as he pushed Yoongi onto the bed and hovered over him.

“So have me.” Yoongi replied as he leant forwards and took Jimin’s lips into a desperate kiss.

Whenever they met up, they often ended up like this, pressed together and so desperate for each other.

They weren’t stupid; deep down they knew the feelings were mutual, but they never progressed their relationship further. Instead they kept it to sex and friendship, and then would go home and lay awake thinking of each other until their hearts couldn’t take it anymore.

Because neither of them were brave enough to ask for something more.

*******************************

Filler!!

I'm really doing you lot so dirty by making you wait this long and then producing a short filler that's not even a full smut or even about the protagonists 😖

I really wanted to update a little while ago but I have absolutely NO free time which sucks 😑 Boris actually needs to pattern up and figure out wass goin on with my exams coz it's really stressing me out 🥴

Hopefully I'll have a proper chapter out before the end of September but it's not guaranteed 😓 I really wish you lot could see the giant fucking stack of work 🤮thats just looking at me rn as I type this out. On top of that, I have TWO 4000 word essays & a quiz with 40 questions & a speech to draft, ALL due (stack included) for Monday and it's 21:58 on a Friday where I am.
😍 Somebody 🥵 please 🥳 kill 🤑 me 😘
(I'm joking ahaha...unless-)

We're going to ignore the fact that I'm dancing "The Eve" by EXO instead of making a start to the ludacris amount of work I have to do 🙈

Please tell me a joke in the comments to help me through this nightmare 😝

Thank you so much for being so patient with me 😚

-BB