jaehyun [seven]

The next morning, you woke up still dead tired. You'd had a restless night of sleep, waking up to cringe then fall back asleep. Repeat approximately a thousand times. You weren't woken up by your alarm, but instead by the sun streaming through your windows. Odd, it was usually dark when you woke up for your 8 a.m. class.

Checking your phone, you saw that it was 7:30.

"Shit!" You screeched, throwing your blanket off you to scramble out of bed. You usually left at 7:30.

Grabbing a change of clothes, you ran to the bathroom to change and brush your hair, leaving your pajamas on the floor in there. The mark from Jaehyun was still on your neck, giving you pause for just a moment as you looked at how much it had darkened. Then you ran out of the bathroom and to your living room to throw a random pair of shoes on.

"Taeyong! Johnny made you food last night, it's in the fridge! See you after class to go to the shrine, okay bye!" You yelled into your apartment as you shoveled your supplies that were left out last night into your bag and fled.

After running down the sidewalks and through the subway, then across your campus, you finally made it to your World Literature classroom only a minute before it was supposed to start. You made quite a ruckus flinging the door open, making everyone who was in there look over to you for a split-second before immediately returning to whatever they were doing. You were sure that you had a wild look in your eye with your hair a mess, and you were breathing heavy. But at least you weren't late.

Jaehyun was speaking with your professor at the front of the room, and you made eye contact for just a second before looking away and hurrying to your seat.

"Long night? Wake up late?" Mark asked as you plopped down beside him, mischief in his tone.

It took you a moment to realize what he was talking about. You cursed at yourself for not grabbing a hoodie or something that would cover up the hickey.

"Yeah, something like that," you muttered, bringing out your analysis questions.

"So that's why you didn't come in with Jaehyun."

You nearly snapped your neck with how hard you spun your head to look at him with wide eyes. How did he know?

At the surely crazed look in your eyes, your classmate further explained, "Because you woke up late you weren't able to meet up with him wherever you guys meet up at and walk in together. Right?"

Your body physically relaxed at this, "Oh, yeah, right."

Having finally stopped, you could check your phone notifications. Several private chats, and a couple in your 'Quad Squad' group chat asking where you were. You clicked on your safest bet: your private chat with Jaemin.

[jaems: are you dead or something?]

[jaems: or are you skipping without telling me? we could've gone to the beach again together! or whenever you see this today, i don't really care]

[you: no, slept through my alarm]

Then you went to reply to Johnny's text.

[johnny: i don't know if jaehyun told you, but i just want to make sure you know that you can return the tupperwares whenever you're done using them!]

Shit, you had dirty tupperwares in your sink to take care of. And hopefully Taeyong would eat his while you were at school today so you could wash them and give them back to your friend as soon as possible.

[you: i'm disappointed but not surprised that you have emoji printed tupperwares]

[johnny: it's called having taste, actually]