Positions

"Okay, that's all for today. Miss Cindy, please prepare the documents I asked you to in some copies. We need to distribute it to every attendees for tomorrow meeting."

"Yes Miss." She notes down everything while you turn your gaze to the next one. "And Mr. Jeon," you pause and wait for him to pay attention to you.

"Yes?"

"I like the idea that you submitted. Please work on more details and send the report to me."

"Gladly, miss." He smile cheekily at you but you keep your straight face. "Thank you for today." you stood up along with the other workers.

Once it was only you and him, he walked closer and help you tidying your papers. He was your personal assistant after all, in your works and also at home.

"All done baby, let's go home." His tender voice catch your attention, especially the nickname.

"Koo! I told you don't call me that at office! What if someone hear it?" You shout-whisper at him while scan around, feeling anxious.  You never officially announce your relationship with him, at least not now. He has been wanting to do it from the beginning but it's you who forbid him.

First, you don't want to cause any drama to happen at work. Second, you're trying to prevent any problem from works to your personal life. Sure it's not always that easy, when he's the popular guy among the workers while you're the cold hearted boss but as long as the two of you commits and trust each other, you know everything will be fine. There's a thin line between works and personal life, and you don't want to cross it. You never even plan out to engaged with your personal assistant at the first place, but here you are. Life is such a rollercoaster for you.

"Calm down baby, no one's here. Let's go home now, I'm hungry." He smirk which caused you to cough while looking away.

"Mr. Jeon, go get something to eat yourself."

"Baby koo, food is ready." the same strict cold voice that nagging him was now fill with warmth, love and affection.

"Aww, doesn't you asked me to get something by myself?" He back hug you while scrunching his cute nose.

"Nah, I was your boss earlier now I'm your fiancée, I'm suppose to take care of my baby koo now." You, who has changed your outfit into your comfortable home wear and loosened your long hair totally looks different for Jungkook, and he love them both.

"You're switching your characters so damn fast like you switching positions on bed w-"

"Koo!"

"Not that I mind that though-" he tried to tease you again, holding back his laugh at the pink tint on your cheeks.

"Jungkook!!" You hit his arms lightly.

"You know, I like it the best when you switch from sub to do-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Just say that you have a loud night that day, I mean- from him teasing you but, you can think whatever you want.