Still My Lady

"I'm done with this!" Jungkook slammed his phone on his bed before rushing out from his room.

He didn't bother to ride his bicycle or bus anymore, he used something faster which is how own legs. In no time, he arrived in the school and stopped for awhile to catch his breathe, and that's when someone approach him happily.

"Oh, Jungkook? I thought you reject the offer for playing bowling in this year sport championship, thanks for changed your mind and come here to practice." His bowling coach smile proudly but Jungkook's mind isn't with his coach nor the bowling.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't came here for bowling." Jungkook answered shortly before left to the indoor court where he could find you.

He continue run to until he reach the court and once he arrived, his eyes quickly scan for you. There you are sitting on the bench beside that person, Chani. The reason why you both broke up.

"Park Hana!" Jungkook yelled loud enough for you and Chani to turn to where he stood. Everyone's eyes was on him and you let out a long sigh when you saw him walking to your way.

"We need to talk." Jungkook say shortly once he's right here in front of you and you notice the sweats all over his face. Did he just run or done his excercise? Wait Hana, you shouldn't worry about that.

You were about to stand up and drag Jungkook away - since he draw attention - but Chani stopped you.

"Hana, the practice will start again soon." He said, not liking the idea you're going to leave with the baddest guy in the school yet the guy that every girl fall into, a.k.a your ex boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook

"I won't be that long." You answered in a rush when you saw Jungkook's mad face.

"And if she never come back, just tell your coach she won't practice today." Jungkook smirk and drag you out from the court to somewhere less crowded.

"Talk." you said shortly once you pull back your hand from Jungkook's grip and cross your arms on your chest.

"You still look pretty with this taekwondo's uniform." Jungkook chuckles as he check you out from head to toe makes the red shade cover your cheeks in a rush.

"I think someone told me I looked like a fatty when I wear this uniform." you roll your eyes.

"No. That's because I'm mad. You still looked pretty for me, even without any clothes on." Jungkook smirk and quickly add when you were about to yell, "I mean with any clothes on!"

'I can't believe you let your ex drag you out to flirt with you, Park Hana. You're amazing!' the inner you sarcastically laugh at you. "Psh, if that's what you want to say to me. I'm leaving." you said and about to turn away when he hold your wrist, prevent you from leaving.

"Since that day I can’t eat, I’m dying. I feel you even to my bones, I’m dying, Hana." He started dramatically and you hold back the urge to laugh.

"As if I believe?" you said as you reach out your hand to hold his chin in order to turn his head to left and right slowly. "I can see that you're eating well, huh?" you smirk. Actually you don't really mean to break up with him, you still love him but you agree with that just so he can learn about stop being a jellybean.

"Right, I might be a terrible liar but I won’t be a loser and look at your Instagram, knowing you were here having fun with that guy! What do you expect from me??" Jungkook asked completely annoyed when he picture back you and Chani joking each other in your Instagram stories. "You want me say, 'Woo, you guys look good together' with my aching heart and fake a smile on my face?"

"What do you expect from me?" you asked him back calmly makes him furrow his eyebrow. "Before we broke up, I keep telling you that me and Chani are just bestfriend. Yes, maybe he do feel something for me but what matter the most is I didn't. I always told you that I still love you and only you, but you never believe in me. Now we've broke up, what you want me to say? Should I even try to convince you once again that we're just bestfriend? Why should I do it though when we're not a thing anymore?"

"Because for me, you're still my lady. Even though we broke up and you disappeared like smoke. Wherever I go, it's you. It's still you and I'm going crazy because when I turn around, I can't see you. I can't find you I feel like crap. I'm afraid of my days without you and I regret said that words to you." He answered and you know he's being sincere as you stare right into his eyes.

"I keep regretting, why I was such a fool? Why did I let you go? Maybe I didn't know how to love and let my selfishness and jealousy control me, I regret it. I should've trust you. I keep thinking about that when I'm alone, now tell me Hana, what should I do?" He asked as he took a step closer and hold both of your shoulder.

"You should've accept your coach order to join the bowling competition this year-"

"Hana, please I-"

"So I could go there and cheer for you." you cut him back and he widened his eyes.

"D-Do you mean that you forgive me? And we're together again??"

"Well, since you admitted about being wrong and regret, then you can say so and of course only if you want to. I mean I'm not the one wh-"

"Of course I want to, you silly! You're still my lady afterall!" He pull you to his embrace and hugging you like there's no tomorrow. "My cuddly Hana!!"

"Kook, please. We're still in school." you complain and trying to free yourself, but of course this muscle man is way stronger than you.

"Whatever. So that Chani or any other man will back off and leave us alone."

"Here we go again." you chuckles and roll your eyes.

"My lady, still my lady."

Theme Song: Still My Lady by SF9 -