Heart Attack

Another semester is starting. You see lots of new faces from your school front gate. You still feel relieved that you can enter this general school, because back then in elementary, you only attended girls school because of your phobia. You were afraid of men as know as androphobia, except your own father and close family.

Whenever they go near you, you will start sweating and your heart beat so fast that feels like it's going to throw out from your chest. It will get worst whenever they touches you. But everything is in the past, now you're a normal girl and your phobia has been cured. So you can enjoy your teenager life without afraid of being around guys.

Once you be able to breaking free, you feel so happy that you almost greet everyone you met in your first day at your new school. You're too happy that you can be friend with anyone. Everyone loves you too, they said you're pretty and so friendly. You get along with girls easily, and guys started to attracted to you too, but you just friendzoning them. You don't know much about love. So, you just keep them as friends.

Suddenly you heard a door opened behind you, you turn around to your best friend, Park Jimin panting while approaching you. "Han Chaeyeon, what were you doing in here? I called you million times! Why you didn't pick it up?" He asked finally after be able to catch his breathe, seems like he was running to reach this school rooftop.

You chuckles at him, "Because you had no jams?" You tease him and he pout at your answers, "I was joking okay?? My phone is silent, I'm sorry... " you added and grinning, made a V sign with your fingers.

He let out a sigh, you know he can't stay mad with you. "Come on! I want to introduce you to my new friend! He is so nice, friendly and good looking, and somehow he look so smart, but who knows?" He blabbering while pull your hand to follow him.

You just let him pull you as you know there's no use to pull away, Jimin is too strong for you.

---

Both of you arrived back in class. It was still early and not much people arrived. "Jungkook ah, this is my best friend, Han Chaeyeon! Chaeyeon, this is Jungkook, the new guy!" Jimin greeted a guy that sitting near the window.

You follow Jimin's gaze and you found him stare back at you, his figures that cover up the sunshine mesmerized you. His lips curve into a small smile and you can see him chuckles a bit before waving back at you, everything feels so slow motion but it feels so right. What's happening?

"Han Chaeyeon? Nice to meet you. I'm Jungkook." He said with his soft voice and that's it, you feel like got a heart attack at the moment.

"H... hi?" You muttered doubtly and turn to Jimin beside you, "I need to go to toilet. See you." You said and runaway. You could feel your heart pounding fast, does your phobia come back? But NO you've been cured!

Meanwhile, Jungkook was a bit surprised, "Jimin, does she okay? She looks pale. Did I said something that freak her out?" He asked.

"I don't think so. Hm, just wait here okay. I will makes sure she's okay." Jimin said and run after you, he knew about your phobia, but he never see directly when that happened to you.

"Hey, you okay?" Jimin asked once he reach you. You turn at him in horror, worried that you might get that kind of heart attack like what just happened, but nothing.

"Hey, Chaeyeon ah? You okay? Talk to me." He continue while shake your shoulder a bit. You awake from your daydreaming. "It's weird." You mumbled.

"What weird?" He asked confused with you.

"N... nothing Jimin. I'm okay. Don't worry." You said and flash him your smile while he look at you suspiciously.

Now you start wondering, if your phobia come back, why you feel okay when Jimin near you or touch you. So you want to try with other guy. You saw your senior pass by, you came to him.