YOUniverse

Hmm, what smell is this?
It smells so fresh, green and.... peaceful?

Lifting her eyes open, she peek a little at her surroundings only to meet a pair of warm eyes. A pair of eyes that can make you drown in them. A pair of eyes that can make you dreaming whole day. A very dreamy gaze.

His soft hair is parting in the middle revealing his forehead with a pair of beautiful and neat eyebrows. He was smiling.

"Princess? Welcome back." His honey-sweet like voice was enough to make her heart dancing like Odette.

"May I know who you are, Mister?"

"I'm your lover, my princess. Jeon Jungkook."  His warm palm come in touch with her cold cheeks before he tug her hair behind her ear.

"You have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's my dear. So everytime you woke up, you will forget about me and your own identity." The smile never leaves his lips as he comes closer to her, who can't take her eyes off him. As if she has been hypnotized.

"But don't worry. Because me, your lover will never get tired to remind you. How we are meant to be for each other, how we are made for each other. Wherever you are, I'll find you." He was still smiling, but why does his eyes look teary?

"Really? But why did you dress like this, my prince? Where's your Prince's dress?" She eyed her long and beautiful dress and shift to Jungkook's outfit that looks unfamiliar for her.

"This is a parallel universe, princess. You come here to find me, like always. It's year 2021. Welcome again." He flashed her another smile but she looks away, observing her surrounding.

She doesn't remember well, her head is aching and she might have lost some of her memories but the surrounding is way too far from what she remembers. He's right. This is not where I came from.

"I missed you, princess. I'm so happy that you come here." He pulls her close to his embrace tightly, as if she's going to faded away the second he lessen his grip.

"But why you keep crying, Jungkook?" She pated his back softly, her heart aching for no reason when she heard his sobs. As if she could feel his pain, as if they're sharing one heart.

"Because I'm scared that you'll leave me again." Jungkook whispered softly, knowing that it will happen again.

She will keep disappearing from his sight. Death would always comes between them. She's his lover, his soulmate and even when she came from another universe for him, they're still going to be apart at the end.

He would never be able to forget her face. Never would, because when she left, another 'she' from another universe would appear, just like today.

Because they just fated to love each other not to be with each other.