Still With You

The soft sounds of the rain hitting the earth was the only thing that he has been think about. As if they were knocking softly on his mind. What was he thinking in late night like this?

He has been staying on the same position almost for 30 minutes. His lethargic body force him to get some rest but his mind and heart doesn't seems to agree with that. Eyes glued to the window, he looked so lost in the middle of rainy night.

The room was pitch dark but it didn't bothers him, instead he felt comfortable. After a long and tiring day, he finally able to get some proper rest, but why did his mind couldn't stop working?

"I could picture you dance with me under the rain if you were here." He let out a sigh, finally begin to move his gaze from the window to his empty side of bed. "I missed you."

Having a long distance relationship is surely the pain in ass for him. He thought he would be strong enough. He thought he could do it but now, he felt weak.

Without you by his side.

His thoughts of you got interrupted when the familiar ringtone from his phone comes to his mind. Almost instantly, he grabbed the small thing and grin widely.

"I missed you. I was thinking about you just now." He pick it up and didn't hesitate to bombarded you with his thoughts.

"I'm sorry. I set my alarm to wake me up on time but guess I'm just too tired. I overslept. Sorry, bunny." hearing that favorite nickname of him coming from your lips, he couldn't help but grinning like an idiot.

"That's fine. You're tired. You need to sleep more. Go back to sleep then." Even after spending 2 years together, he still act like a shy boyfriend who would feel uneasy if you sacrifice something for him and he wouldn't stop saying sorry either.

"No. Not now, on my beloved boyfriend's birthday. Happy Birthday, bun. You already know this but I love you so much. Thank you for being born and walk into my life. My life has been so much better since I met you and I hope, it does the same with yours too. I'm sorry I couldn't take a break to come home this year. I wish I could but I really can't. Did your love for me lessened for 1% because of this?"

"... Honey!? Seriously... you got time to tease me and you said you just woke up? Your brain sure does practice teasing a lot." He whines cutely and you already laughing just by picturing it.

"Nah, only for you bun. Only you." your short flirts makes him bite his lips to prevent him to grin wider. Even though he's alone and no one's going to witness it, he's still trying to hide it. As if you would notice it.

"Ah, stop it. Thank you anyway."

"What for?"

"For the greetings, the phonecall, and of course for, loving me." He whispers slowly at the end which makes you giggles a little more. Knowing how strong your effect on him, you decided to tease him more.

"I love you, Jungkook. It might sounds like I was joking and not sincere at most of times but trust me, I never hesitate about my love for you." You rarely call him Jungkook, it's mostly bun, or kook. You rarely said 'i love you' seriously, so it's pretty shocking for the innocent shy boyfriend of yours.

"Bun? Bunny kook? Are you still with me?" confused, you decided to check on the screen but it's still connected beautifully.

After recovering from his little euphoria, he inhales deeply and put on a cool deep voice, knowing that it will makes you laugh, like you always do.

"Still with you, honey. Always."