Look What You Made Me Do

"You should trust me!" he said.

"Oh, really? And I suppose to say yes just because you have gun hide somewhere around your sexy body?" you chuckles and smirk at him.

He looked surprise, perhaps wondering how you know about that? Well, maybe he forgot that you're the most wanted gangster's ex.

But no, he actually surprise or should I say flustered over your indirectly praise.

"I won't kill you." He reply and let out a little sigh as you watching the steam came out from his mouth, showing how cold it is that night.

"And it came from you, the secret agent who has been tracking my ex for years?" let out another chuckles, you gulp down your alcohol before his next sentence stop you.

"Didn't he hurted you? Don't you want to get revenge on him? Don't you want him to know how it feels like to be you who got played by him?"

- FLASHBACK -

You were Park Jimin's girlfriend, the most wanted gangster in your area. Everyone is afraid of him and of course, you as his lady. He always get what he want, money, power, control and you. Park Jimin always has the games set in his mind and he know how to play well to win his game. His perfect crime, his perfect lies about his love for you.

Yes, you really thought he's really in love with you. He treat you like his most precious thing ever. He told you all of his secret but little did you know, he keep away the biggest one. His fake love for you.

Not until the best secret agent Jeon Jungkook tricked him down.

"Give up now, Park Jimin or I will kill your lady." Jungkook said as he got his strong arms around your neck and a gun pointing right to your head.

He thought it will makes the greatest Park Jimin surrender, you thought.

"Go ahead and kill her. Do you think I care?" out of your expectation, your boyfriend for years smirking while brushing his hair away.

Both of you and Jungkook were speechless. You really hope that he was just joking to trick Jungkook or something, but you can see it from his eyes there's no sign of worries in his eyes, not even a bit and you're sure about that. You live with him for years, watching him doing all his little games, you're sure about what your eyes see.

"I'm serious, I'll pull the trigger soon if you don't throw away your gun." Jungkook warn him one more time as he push the gun closer to you.

Actually you can just hit Jungkook with your elbow and turn the table around - you've got trained for that - but somehow you wanted to know if you really mean nothing to Jimin.

"Do it then. I'm done using her. You can enjoy her if you want." Jimin said smirking before aiming at Jungkook and shoot him.

Jungkook was fast enough to move, but Jimin never missed his target. Jungkook's arms are bleeding and with that Jimin ran away. Don't even care if his sudden shot might makes Jungkook shoot you. Don't even care if Jungkook will kill you after.

No, he don't even care about you.

That night, for the first time in forever, your tears fall for the first time for Park Jimin and you swear you'll do everything to make him pay it back.

- FLASHBACK ENDED -

"Remember now? Can you trust me now?" Jungkook's question make you shift your attention back to him.

Right, instead of arrest you and send you to the police. He keep you safe, protecting you and even hide you out from the police. He keep saying you're not related to all crimes that Jimin has done and he just ask your help to track Jimin down, to stop him from doing all the criminal things.

"I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me." you smirk but it faded away after he replied you.

"But I trust you." He replied and now that you staring at him. You realize he has the most beautiful eyes ever. His gaze are so tender and somehow it makes you feel warm in this cold night. "If I want, I can just kill you that night. If I want, I can just send you to police. There are lot of chances for me to kill you but I don't. Do you know why?" He looks frustrated as he let out another long sigh. "Because I trust you. I believe you're not a bad girl. I believe you can change and I believe you deserved better, than him." He muttered his last word and look hesitant.

"No, Mr. Jeon. I'm a bad girl and I don't deserved better." you laugh and looked away but he hold your chin to makes you look back at him.

"No, you're not." and with that sentence, he attack your lips hungrily.

Your eyes were widened and your brain can't works properly. That night was so quiet, too quiet that you can hear your own heartbeat. It was so loud that you wonder if he hear it. Your brain scream to push him away, but your body didn't bother to listen when your lips move on its own to kiss him back.

"Honey, let go of me! Why are you doing this? You're my lady! You should listen to me." Jimin struggles when he woke up, tied into the chair in the dark room and there's you standing right in front of him.

Yes, with your knowledge about Park Jimin and Jungkook's perfect idea. Both of you managed to catch him.

"Your lady? Oh I don't remember being a lady of a jerk like you, Park Jimin." you smirk as your walk slowly around him.

"After everything I do for you, you turn your back against me and stab me like this?? Why? Did that secret agent boy hypnotized you?" He let out a devil laugh but you stopped right in front of him and kneel down, holding his face.

"Sadly no. He's better than you. Way better, Park Jimin. Stop your little games, I don't like it anymore. Do you think I forgot about what you said last time? Oh, you're only using me? I'm tired of the role you made me play. Shouldn't I be the one who ask you, after everything I do for you, you turn your back and leave me with your biggest enemy? No, I'm not buying it anymore."

"You know me, Honey. You know how I will win at the end. You should've know that sentence was just a lie to trick him. You know it well, how much I love you." he flash his killer smile at you and how you hate that your heart was still trembling a bit at the view.

"Stop it, Park Jimin. I don't like that smile and laugh when you lie. As you said, I know you too well that I can tell, you never love me. I was dumb enough back then to stay with you but I got smarter in the nick of time. Your old 'honey' is dead. Good bye, Jimin." you smile confidently while he grew pale watching you stood up and a man came to hold your hand.

"Both of you're going to regret to mess with me!!" Jimin keep yelling before the police came and take him away.

"You're doing the right thing, Hani." Jungkook pull you to his warm embrace while you let out a long sigh. It feels like the heaviest burden has been faded away from your shoulder.

"Thank Jungkook, look what you made me do? I really trick my ex for you. But really, if it's not because of you, I don't know what I'm gonna be today. I might still believe in his lies and wasting my time for his perfect crimes."

"You're welcome. I'm more than glad that you trust me that much and look what you made me do? You made me fall in love with my biggest enemy's lady. At least I'm lucky because I got her at the end." Jungkook pull away a bit from you and flash you his genuine smile.

"Look what you just made me do." you chuckles while putting his hand near your chest to feel your heartbeat, and still smiling, Jungkook do the same.

"I love you, Hani."

"I love you too, my secret agent."

"I'm sorry agent Jeon, but Director Kim want to see you." Officer Jung cough at your lovey-dovey scene with Jungkook while both of you just giggles.

Theme Song: Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift —