Ending Scene

It's embarrassing, but I don't care.
It's stupid, but I don't care.
She left me, but I love her.
She moved on, but I'll never.

"Hello, it’s been a while." I form a sentence with the voice that I hardly gathered.

"Stop this Jungkook, can't you?" She replied after awhile that almost feels like a million years.

"There’s no question mark in your voice, it's so you. As if it’s a rule." I smile bitterly as I lay my head to the wall watching the rain pouring from above hitting my window effortlessly.

"... Jungkook, I-"

"Make sure you eat well, because it'll all pass. You'll be able to sleep well like you did before. I really mean it from the bottom of my heart. You have the right to become happier." I fake a laugh and I heard a faint sobs.

Is she crying? She probably feel lonely by now.

"As much as you were lonely, I really hope you meet someone who will love you more than you do." I inhales deeply before I continue. "I’m sorry that's person is not me." To this point, I didn't realize but I was crying mess.

Maybe we both are.

"J-Jungkook. Please... you know, I don't deserve your love!!"

"Don’t say those words, please. You know those words hurt me even more! You said you would love me, so what is this??! You leave me!" I can't fake myself anymore, I yelled and shouted at her.

The one who ending us.

"You don't know what kind of heart you gave me."

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I'm.... sorry." She sobs and I sniff, trying to stop my tears. Of course, I failed miserably.

"Please be honest with me. You know I'll believe anything you say. Just like you said, do you think that I will ever be loved by someone like me?" I asked like an idiot.

I loved her with my all but I guess she didn't.
So, will I able to be loved by someone like me?

"You will Jungkook." She sobs harder and there's silent when both of us was just listening to each other cries silently. "You will find it but-.... I'm sorry too, that I couldn't be that person."

Sometime things mean to end in most ridiculous way and that's it. That's my ending scene.