A Gift That I Wish For

It was pretty late and you still hiding alone in Bangtan dorms. The guys were still in office celebrating Jungkook's birthday. You even watch the live from V apps and laughing at his expression.

You know he was still tired from practices and actually he was disappointed because you lied to him, saying you were going back to your hometown this morning because it's emergency.

He was surprised at first, and you know he's disappointed but being him self as usual, he keep his cool and told you that it was okay. You can see from the video that he tried his best to be louder.

You were still scrolling through your twitter to read about ARMY's hashtag for his birthday trending worldwide. You grin in proud and at the same time you hear the front door opened as Hoseok's voice remind you that they're home.

"WE'RE HOME!" You can hear Hoseok yelled in purpose without making it obvious. You stand by in your position and wait until he come to your trap.

"Hey, Jungkook ah! You're finally an adult now!! Cheer up!" Taehyung snapped. You can hear their conversation clearly because they're too loud.

"He's happy but his missing piece isn't here so..." Jimin teased him and he grin cutely. "A...ah, it's not like that. I'm so happy because you guys are here with me, it's just... I wish, at least she could make a call." He mutter shyly.

"Why don't you just call her?" Namjoon asked.

"Ahh, I don't want to disturb her. Perhaps, she's busy? Or.... I don't know, I don't want to give her burden." Jungkook replies.

"Aish, maybe she will call you soon. Don't worry okay." Yoongi comforted him.

"Yeahh, we know her, she won't left you hanging like that. Don't worried too much okay?" Jin added.

"Thank you guys! For everything! For these years! I'm so grateful that I'm Bangtan's maknae." He said suddenly and give a brother hug to each of them.

"Eiii, why out of sudden?" Taehyung teased and they end up in group hug.

Now Jungkook were heading to his room, where you hiding while Namjoon were pretending doing something else with Yoongi in other room. So, once Jungkook step in. You can hear he let out a light sigh, before sit on the bed and took out his phone, to check if you called him or not.

He look disappointed and doubt if he should call you or not. Suddenly his phone beep, it's a message from you.

"Kookie, I have a gift from you. It's in your room, a big box! Open it!" You said and he immediately looking for it and spot a big box in the corner of the room.

He smile a bit, feel relieve that you text him. Then he slowly open the box, and at the same time you jump up and hug him tight. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS BOYFRIEND JEON JUNGKOOK!" You yelled and you can feel that he was so surprised that he widened his eyes.

"B.... baby??!! You're here!!! You're here!!!" He said after realising the situation and hug you back. "You're so bad! How could you trick me?? You're not going anywhere right???" He asked once you both parting.

"What? You knew it??"

"I'm smart, you know. I have that thoughts but I just let you play your game, but I really surprise although I kinda guess it." He laugh and you pout, "Ah, that's not fun anymore."

"What's not fun? Anyway, so.... you're my gift?" He smirk and you melted down inside.

"Yeah. I don't know what should I get to you, as I already give you like everything in your birthday each year, not to mention sudden gift, and else. So, I just randomly give my self to you. Please take care of it well." You said and grinning playfully.

He laugh at your cuteness and pinch your cheeks. "Good then, but I want to sleep with my gift tonight. I think she won't mind though." He grin and you chuckles at him, "Well, Namjoon oppa will sleep at other room as my plan, so yes I will stay with my birthday boy tonight."

After that both of you cuddling each other on the bed as he stroking your hair softly. "Jungkook ah, I'm sorry. Like seriously, I know I'm such a worst girlfriend with the worst birthday surprise and gift. Please don't hate me." You said seriously and he just turn to you and chuckles. "You know what, you're the only gift that I wish for."