Chapter 1 - I'll take care of it

Start from the beginning

Niall didn’t bother to move. He stood silent and motionless. Moments later he felt soft cold fingers on his skin and flinched away.

“Can you stand still?” The same voice was heard again as the fingers returned on his skin. He shook his head, making the hand drop again.  Liam was getting annoyed. He wanted to help the poor boy, but he didn’t accept his help.

 “Look…” Liam started but another voice cut him off.

“What’s going on here?” another voice filled the room. The pounding on Niall’s head for some reason softened a bit, and he stood still waiting to hear that voice again. He couldn’t remember anything from what happened the other night, but the voice was familiar.

“He looks in pain, obviously after all the drinking he did last night. I just wanted to give him something to ease his pain, but he won’t let me remove the tape from his mouth.” The first voice said in an annoyed tone.

That voice too was calming. Not as much as the second one, but if Niall heard those voices somewhere else, he would assume they wouldn’t be able to tie someone down, like they tied Niall.

“I’ll take care of it. You can go inside” said Zayn giving Liam a slight smile.

“You had the night shift… it’s either…ummm…  well the other’s turn” they knew they shouldn’t mention names, of they’d somehow be able to track the boys down, and they also knew they couldn’t let Niall see them because of the same reasons.

“It’s okay, i don’t feel like hanging out with them” Zayn said snorting a bit. Liam nodded handing Zayn the items and walked back to the other room. Zayn dragged another chair in front of Niall, and sat down starring at the blonde, Even in this condition he looked dashing.

“Hey Niall” Zayn said smiling even though the other one couldn’t see him. He noticed the way the younger boy freeze and he could imagine his breathtaking eyes widening if they weren’t covered.

He placed a hand on Niall’s knee which the other boy surprisingly didn’t make a move to shake off.

“You had aLOTof drinks last night, so i’m assuming your head is aching. I’ll be careful, while removing the tape, and i’m not going to hurt you, please just take these pills” Zayn said in almost a cooing voice. Niall didn’t move for a moment wondering what would happen if the boy actually drugged him, but he decided he didn’t care so he nodded.

Zayn’s smile widened in content as he moved closer, and leaned his fingers on Niall’s soft skin.

Niall felt the warm fingers land on his face and he not only didn’t flinch away, but he wanted so much to lean into the other boy’s touch. The warmness felt so good on his cold skin.

Zayn grabbed a corner of the tape and slowly and carefully tugged on it, removing it from Niall’s lips.

They parted as soon as the tape was removed, and Zayn moved his hand closer to Niall’s mouth and parted his lips further, so he could drop the pills in. Zayn then leaned the glass of water near his lips, so Niall could drink. After the younger boy had gulped the painkillers, Zayn placed a hand on his shoulder.