Chapter 10 - So, what do you say? (Past)

“No,no, no… i was joking” Zayn exclaimed when Louis got the cheeky grin on his face

“Finally an idea that’s gonna save us” Louis said happily, embracing Harry in a tight hug. “We’re safe”

“No Louis, that’s dangerous!” Zayn yelped pulling Louis from Harry by his shoulders and shaking him hoping to bring him to his senses.

“I don’t care mate. If it means that it will save Haz, to be honest i don’t care even if i have to kill someone!”

“Louis…”Liam started to reason with him, but Louis just lifted his hand

“You two don’t have to be involved. I can do it myself… i just have to find someone that’s worth to kidnap” Louis said scratching his chin, and then walking to his laptop, where he started typing immediately.

Harry was left debating with himself. The idea was dangerous , but it would save both him and Louis… they could also end up in jail but if Zayn helped them it would be easier. Zayn was smart and a great planner… his ideas were unbeatable.

“No Louis. I won’t leave you do this alone, and i’m sure that Liam won’t leave us either, but we could get caught” Zayn said

“Well let’s hope we don’t cause this is our only option. We can’t get 350 000 pounds in two weeks any other way”

***

“I found the right person” Louis ran to the kitchen where Harry was cooking breakfast and Zayn was watching him his eyes still heavy with sleep.  Zayn crooked his head to the side, his brain needing time to process what Louis was talking about.

“What?” Harry asked just as clueless

“The hostage we needed… i found who we should kidnap” Louis said his eyes weary. It was obvious that he hadn’t slept at all. His eyes were weary, and dark circles were surrounding his eyes.

“Louis, i still think we shouldn’t do this” Zayn said his voice slightly raspy.

“Zayn, i’m sorry but i’m not going to listen to you. I’m not saying that you’re wrong, but i just don’t have a strong enough reason to do as you say” Louis said looking at Zayn straight in the eyes.

“Okay” Zayn sighed, as he watched Louis sit on the stool next to him, placing the newspaper on the counter.  Harry turned the stove off, and went to stand across Zayn and Louis next to the counter.

“This man… he’s got two sons and he’s ridiculously rich” Louis smirked

“Are you saying that we should kidnap a 50 year old man?” Zayn who wasn’t fully awake yet asked, making Louis face palm.

“I didn’t say that he’s got two sons for no reason. I meant that we should kidnap one of them, and ask for a big sum from Mr. Horan, if he ever wants to see his precious son again” Louis shrugged like it wasn’t a big deal. “I just have to find out more about his family”

“I’ll do it. You better go to sleep cause you look like a zombie” Zayn chuckled, grabbing the newspaper.

“Wow, thank you. What would i do if i didn’t have you to boost my confidence” Louis rolled his eyes, but stood up anyway and headed to his room “Haz, join me?”he then asked turning his head and winking to his boyfriend who chuckled

“I’ll be right there” Harry said washing his hands before setting the table for Zayn to eat.

***

Zayn stared at the pictures he had in his hand. It showed two boys, who were obviously brothers. The older one had dark brown hair with light blue eyes. He was handsome, but he seemed to tough to kidnap, so Zayn’s gaze shifted at the other picture, which showed a blonde boy with electric blue eyes that had Zayn dizzy for a moment.