Chapter 1 - I'll take care of it

Niall heard banging around the room, and his head started pounding at the same time. He had never had a head ache like this before. He winced as the noise didn’t stop for the following seconds, and it only made his headache worse.

He started groaning as he noticed that he couldn’t open his eyes or even talk. His wrists and ankles felt sore while the rest of his body was numb. He felt like his head weight a whole ton, and he wasn’t even able to understand what was going on.

He tried his best to move his hands, to touch his face that felt like thousands of little bugs were walking on it, but he couldn’t. He kept groaning, trying to talk, but he couldn’t form coherent words.

The light brown haired boy who was throwing a small ball against the wall, to keep himself entertained noticed the squirming boy, so he stood up.

“You’re finally up, ey?” the voice echoed through the almost empty room, and Niall’s breath became frantic in panic. Only now he realized what was happening… or at least a part of it.

The other boy on the other hand felt really bad. He didn’t want this to happen, and he wanted to agree with Zayn last night, but he wasn’t Zayn, and if he disagreed he would be thrown out of the gang. Everything decided, was accomplished by every member of the group, so of course he had to watch over Niall.

Zayn had volunteered to take the first shift, and Louis and Harry were not morning persons, specially after the tons of drinking they did last night.

Liam didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want Niall to be scared of him, but he also knew that he couldn’t become friends with the Irish boy. After not getting any answer, and noticing the fear, and the pain Niall seemed to be in, Liam decided to just go get someone else.

He walked in the room connected to the one in which Niall was in which in fact was more like a dungeon, while the other room was very cozy and warm. Zayn was currently sleeping, a slight frown on his eyebrows, while Louis and Harry were watching TV.

“Guys!” Liam gulped, shifting in his spot. The boys that were already awake looked at him expectantly. “He’s awake” the boy announced.

“So?” asked Harry, turning to watch TV again.

“He looks like he’s in pain” Liam bit his lip concerned.

“Give him some painkillers or something” grumbled Louis. ‘How can they be so calm about everything? This is a crime for fuck’s sake’ thought Liam.

Not getting another response, Liam walked over to the half-destroyed cabinet and got the painkillers and then a glass of water, and then walked back to the tied boy. He could only imagine how uncomfortable it was to sleep on a chair while your hands were tied behind your back, and your ankles tied to the front legs of the chair. Adding the fact that he was blindfolded and was covered in tape he easily guessed that this was the boys worst morning.

“I’m going to remove the tape from your mouth, and give you some painkillers. Don’t bother to scream, cause no one will hear you.”  Liam said dryly, trying not to sound  like he felt sympathy  towards the boy. He was one of the kidnapers after all.