Chapter 5 - I didn't do it intentionaly

Recap from last events

Zayn stood up as well, walking behind Niall, just in case, even though he knew Niall wouldn’t do anything. He checked Niall’s back, licking his lips. Niall had a slim frame, but his body was absolutely incredible. He wanted to just put his hands on his waist and pull him close…

Niall felt steps right behind him, and he felt a bit uncomfortable. He stopped on his spot and turned around, to tell the boy to stop, and assure him once more that he wouldn’t do anything, but just when he was about to talk, he felt something hit the front side of his body…

He couldn’t keep his balance and with the difficulty he had to see with the cloth over his eyes, he couldn’t even understand what happened until he felt his back collide with the concrete.

Zayn who was busy admiring the blonde’s backside, didn’t notice the sudden halt until he felt pressure on his chest, pushing the other boy backwards. Niall who looked utterly confused , desperately reached for something to hold on and seeing as Zayn was the only object/person around, he grabbed Zayn by the shirt pulling him down as well.

Zayn had a soft landing, but Niall on the other hand felt a sting of pain shot down his spine and he couldn’t keep his groans back when a weight landed on him.

Zayn lifted his head and found himself face-to-face with the boy he and his friends had kidnapped. He could feel the boys warm breath against his face and Zayn’s eyes fluttered closed for a moment hoping the younger couldn’t feel his rapid heartbeat.

“I’m sorry” Zayn’s voice rung a bit to close to Niall’s ear but he unconsciously felt his lips stretch into a smile. He could feel the new warmth spread in his body that the unknown boy’s body gave him and he felt himself liking it. He didn’t know why, but he knew he didn’t mind staying like that for longer… if the boy hadn’t moved.

Zayn awkwardly stood up and then bent down again grabbing the other boy’s arms so he could pull him up. What he didn’t expect was the boy pushing himself of the ground, and with the more-forceful-than-intended pull Zayn gave him, Niall found himself loosing his balance again. He crashed into the older’s chest, which of course sent them down again, but this time it was Niall who had a soft landing

Niall chuckled in the material of Zayn’s t-shirt in which his face got buried when they fell. Zayn joined as soon as he felt Niall’s chest vibrate over him. They had turned intop a tangled mess on the floor, and it took Niall a while to roll over so he was resting on his back and Zayn could stand up.

This time Zayn didn’t risk and went with the simple choice of grabbing Niall bridal-style and setting him down on his feet. Niall could feel his cheeks get tinted red, but he made no movement to hide them.

“I think that was enough?” Niall asked Zayn hoping he wasn’t annoyed or angry because as mentioned the pale skinned boy liked Zayn’s company more than the others.

“If you say so!” Zayn said with a smile. He could still feel his fast-beating heart and the blood rushing through from the contact. He couldn’t tear his gaze from the perfection in front of him and he was grateful for once that Niall couldn’t see him.