Chapter 4 - We want to help you (Past)

Zayn followed the three unknown boys, the short distance to their house. He didn’t talk, he didn’t know what was happening, or what would happen, but he knew that this was better than staying in that park, or going to a cheap hotel room with that man.

The boys walked in the house, and went to the living room, talking a seat on the couches that were there. Zayn on the other hand stood at the door, looking down, shifting in his spot, playing with the hem of his shirt.

Harry watched Zayn with a small smile on his lips, but he didn’t know how to tell the boy to make himself comfortable. He was a stranger after all, and he didn’t really know who he was, or what had happened to him. He could be a drug addict for all he knew, and he could escape in the middle of the night after stealing valuable things from the house. He just didn’t understand why the boy was feeling all awkward, when just minutes ago, he had a big, warm smile on his face.

Louis watched his boyfriend stare at the dark skinned boy, and he couldn’t help but be a little jealous. The boy was very good looking… well more than good looking. He didn’t see anything that would make you think he wasn’t a Greek good. He had a perfect smooth skin, full pouty lips, mesmerizing eyes surrounded by long eyelashes, with perfectly formed eyebrows, a straight nose that fitted his face so good, his jaw was perfectly sculpted… you get the idea, he looked like one of those boys in magazines that you daydream about!

“You can sit down, you know!” Liam’s voice filled the silence, getting Zayn’s attention. He looked up for a bit, and then looked down again, biting his lip. He made a few steps forward, but stopped beside the couch Liam was sitting on. He hesitated for a moment before slowly sitting down, but you could tell from miles away that his body was tensed.

“I’m Liam” Liam introduced himself, like the friendly person he is.

Zayn looked up, meeting the boy’s eyes, but he didn’t talk. He was still confused, and didn’t know what he was supposed to do.

Liam noticed the boy’s state, so he gave a small reassuring smile, that seemed to make the boy feel a bit easier, but still he didn’t talk.

“I’m Harry” Harry piped up, to make the new boy talk.

Zayn shifted his gaze to the curly haired boy, and he felt more relaxed. He decided to just go with it, and not act like a freak. He knew that if those boys kicked him out tonight, he would freeze on the park benches again.

“I’m Zayn” he said quietly looking down at his hands.

“Zayn?” Liam asked amused “That’s such a cool name! I’ve never heard it before”

Zayn smiled a bit, but not as brightly as he had smiled at the park. The smile on Zayn’s lips, brought smiles to the rest of the boys. There was something about him that pulled you in, that made you want to get to know him, that made you want to stay near him and make him smile. The way he smiled, showing his perfect straight white teeth, scrunching his nose, and being generally cute, made you smile and even want to aww or squeal at the cuteness.

Harry’s and Liam’s low chuckles filled the room, and even though Louis was fighting with his jealousness (idk if that’s a word) he couldn’t fight the grin from his face.