Chapter 2 - How i met the boys (Past)

Zayn had been kicked out of his house at the age of 15. His parents thought he was doing drugs, and that Zayn would start stealing his own home soon, to pay for them.

Zayn had no choice but start living on his own on the streets. He had done everything, just to get a bit of money to survive. He had stolen, he had beat up people for money, he had even sold himself in the worst cases… then he had met the rest of the boys. Louis, Harry and Liam.

Liam had been living at an orphanage. He got tired of it, so he ran away, while Harry ran away from his abusive father. Harry and Liam had met when they chose the same deserted shop to spend the night. They became friends, and went everywhere together.

One day Harry had found Louis lying under a bridge, unconscious from drug overdose, so he had helped him. It turned out that Louis’ parents had died a month ago in a car crash, and he didn’t take it well. He was left alone, so he started doing drugs, and since he was a beginner they had a stronger effect, knocking Louis out almost immediately.

When Louis woke up, and met Harry’s eyes, he fell instantly. They had started going out, and Louis took Harry in the house his parents had left him the same day they met. Harry couldn’t leave Liam behind, so Louis didn’t hesitate to take him in as well. Harry and Liam had helped Louis, and since he hadn’t used drugs for more than a month, it wasn’t to hard to heal the addiction.

A few months later, they had decided to take a walk on the park. It had been a beautiful warm, starry night so they thought it would be a good idea to get a bit refreshed. That’s when they met Zayn.

Zayn had, had a tough week. The owner of the small smelly flat he was living in for the past six months, had thrown him out two days ago, because he hadn’t paid his rent that month. He was starving, he had been sleeping on the park benches for two nights, he had gotten a cold from sleeping outside, he had been walking the whole day to find a job, he had gotten beaten the other night for ‘checking out someone’s girlfriend’ when he didn’t even look at her. It was more the reason that he was alone, tired, with no one there for him, and the boy had decided that it would be fun to beat Zayn up.

Said better, Zayn was looking for whatever he could get just to win a bit of money and buy himself something to calm his growling stomach, to rest his back on something soft, or buy himself a single cigarette. He tried fixing his appearance, but he couldn’t do much, cause he didn’t have nothing that would show his reflection except the fountain water.

Girls neared him, but when they realized why he was out there for, they walked away disgusted and a bit disappointed. Zayn didn’t like the fact that he was offering to sell his own body, but he couldn’t do anything else in that moment.

The other three boys watched Zayn curious, not understanding what he was doing. They watched his slim body, rest against a tree trunk, with a leg bent at the knee which too was resting against the tree. His hands were tucked in his jean pockets, his head hanging down, his messy hair that still looked perfect was pointing in all the possible directions, his sparkly eyes shined under the moon light, as he shivered from time to time when the slight breeze caressed his body.

The tight black t-shirt clung to Zayn’s slim figure, while the tight jeans hugged his legs. A backpack was hanging from his shoulder, as he looked around the park. He looked really seducing.