Chapter 3 - We've got Niall!

Recap from the last events

** Niall heard the door close, and as soon as he heard the clicking sound, he erupted in sobs and tears. He wondered if there was anyone in the whole wide world that hated his life as much as he did. He wondered if there was anyone who was more unfortunate than him. He wondered if there was anyone lonelier than him…

Zayn watched Niall’s shaking body and felt awful. He was intruding Niall’s privacy. The boy thought he was alone, and yet again here was Zayn watching the blindfolded boy sob and whimper while his tears stained the cloth…**

He couldn’t take it anymore! With two massive steps he appeared again in front of Niall and awkwardly leaned down hugging the tied boy. It was hard to hug Niall from that position, but he wanted to comfort the blue eyed boy.

Niall almost yelped in surprise when he felt arms around him, but he could feel the sweet and fresh smell of the perfume he got used to for the past minutes, so he knew it was the boy with the velvet voice that calmed his nerves and ears. He started relaxing, but he didn’t want to allow himself to do so, that’s why he tried to keep his body as tensed as possible.

“I thought you left” Niall said trying to keep his voice firm, but failing miserably cause it came out in a shaky whisper.

“Couldn’t leave you here all alone” Zayn said his voice taking a comforting edge.

“I don’t need your pity” Niall said with a snort, a sob following.

“It’s not pity! I… really feel bad for doing this… but we have to!” Zayn slowly leaned back from the hug, since he got no reaction from Niall. What Zayn didn’t know is that Niall actually was having an inner battle. He believed the boy, but he didn’t want to!

He had seen those movies when criminals kidnapped people and put them on some smelly places like this, but he never thought that would happen to him. He knew that the criminals would call his family and ask them for astronomic sums, in order to let him go. They would tell his father not to call the police, and place the money on some place in the park or they would kill their ‘victim’

In movies usually the parent told the police and they would try to track the criminals down when they called, and then save both the money and the victim, but something would go wrong and someone got hurt!

His father wouldn’t even bother to listen to the kidnappers until they finished their request, he was sure, so Niall would probably be dead in a matter of days or hours.

“Yeah, you HAVE TO be the lowest class of society, and earn money in illegal ways, by threatening, killing and stealing!” Niall said bitterly.

“You wouldn’t understand” Zayn sighed, placing his hands over his face.

“Yeah sure!” Niall said sarcastically. He would have rolled his eyes if the cloth wasn’t covering them.

“Niall…”

“Stop saying my name” Niall snapped, feeling shivers run up his spine. He liked the way his name sounded in that accent… that voice, but he once again didn’t want to.