▒20▒ 🔹 Another Letter 🔹

Start from the beginning

Anisha's father rip the envelope violently (which is not a good thing to do) and opened the letter..
After reading the contents, he got it why his daughter smiled painfully the other day..

"..............."

"Uh? Master? Is everything alright??"

The Butler got tensed in this heavy atmosphere...He is both confused and worried, like why the empror personally sent a letter? Is it because..!

After a long pause Anisha's father talked again...

"..........Anisha..Is this the surprise you were talking about, yesterday??"

".......yes..that's right.."

Anisha nodded lightly..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the breakfast, Anisha is now getting ready to go out....to the imperial palace...to meet the empror..

* Sigh *

Another sigh..
She was suppose to start her training today..but...because of that damn letter....because of it- ಠ╭╮ಠ

Hahhhh...what can she do about it anyway... Some events are bound to happen... It happened in her last life as well..

'It started the same way, but I'll end it differently'
that's what she's thinking..

After getting ready, she walked downstairs.. Her father was waiting for her there.. He looks a bit unpleasant because of the letter..

In her past life, her father strongly opposed this as well...but he couldn't do anything before Anisha's stubbornness..

.
.
.
.
.
.

The carriage stopped infront of the Royal Palace..

The Royal Palace.. Where she only remember misary and dismay..

Suddenly she felt nauseous and dizzy..
Anisha who was about to fall from dizziness, squeezed her shoulder and held her hands together..

The reaction of her body was very different from her cool head and rationality..

Suddenly a warm hand hold hers..it's her father, who looks very worried about her condition..

"Hahhhh"

A sigh escape from her mouth.. She looked at her father and smiled, assuring him that she is fine...
Her father didn't talk and only looked at her...

They start to walk thowards the emperor's chamber..

* shiver *

Anisha shivered a little..
Emprors chamber was her last memory of this Royal palace..
Where she ran crazily after finding out her father is dead...And stab that crazy bitch...
Ah! Stabbing..
That was bit pleasing tho.

As they are walking, many servant and other people greet them on their way..

Marquess Simone Verita..
Anisha's father..A really respective person in the empire..Being the commander general in the blue knight division, he is also considered as an war hero along with Marquess Nicolas vel Patrickson..
When he was young, he was really popular in the social circle...And by being neutral, he got a strong impression...So people respect him naturally...

......but, humans are really a selfish creature..

No one ever came forward when the Verita family was in need.. Though, it was understandable that, they can't do anything because the opponent was the Royal family...But still....they didn't even think of it..
They were secretly happy and betting on the fact that who will be the next Marques...heh!

They are now infront of the emprors chamber..
Her father finally opened his mouth..

"Anisha"

"Yes?"

In the blink of an eye, he put his hand on her head,
He spoke

"We are by your side no matter what happens..so don't worry.."

The eyes he stared at her were clearer than the finest gem..
Anisha feels lite..She smiled and nod..

The guards opened the gate announcing their presence..

Anisha took a long breath...Now, it's her first battle to change her future..

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸♒⏳♒🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

A/N : Vote if you like this story even a tiny bit.. ヽ('▽`)/
And,
Thank you for all who voted...I really appreciate it.. \(^o^)/

This really motivates me to write more.. 🐸