Chapter 27- bundle of joy

🕊🕊🕊

That night in bed jimin was quiet. Yoongi stared at the wall wondering if he should say something.

What’s up?” He asked turning to face his husband

Nothing” jimin shrugged but yoongi knew something was up

Do you remember when we ever talk about kids before ?” jimin asked.

No” yoongi said. "We already have baby, besides that I don't want another baby.. Why are you asking me?

“ I don’t know” jimin choked out ,tears glistened in jimin's eyes and yoongi leaned forward and kissed his neck.

I can’t promise you I’ll ever want to have kids. But  it doesn’t seem like the most impossible thing. Maybe I’ll change my mind or maybe I won’t. A lots kind of unsure right now.” yoongi said. Jimin seemed satisfied with this response and pulled yoongi towards him. The want in his chest hadn’t gotten unbearable yet.

Ok” jimin said

“Ok?”yoongi said uncertainly “Yes yoongi.. I love you''

"I love you too''

🌺🌺🌺

”It wasn’t fair.

Jimin sighs heavily and lays the test on the bathroom sink, eyes filling with tears that threaten to fall. Just outside the closed door is his husband, jimin doesn’t have the heart to tell him that his body was capable of conceiving a child. And this was his fifth test and yet he was shaking. It was confirmed and
He can’t decide if he’s more angry or happy over the test result and the anger is winning and he throws the stick in the trash.
This was going to be more hard for the younger.

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Ahhhhh!" Jimin groaned the second yoongi was gone for the work, sprawling out on the couch and huffing loudly. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." He shouted out, not caring anybody would  hear him. This wasn't fair."bullshit." He spoke out loud.this was good chance he missed this morning to tell yoongi that he is going to be father.

"You alright jimin?" Hoseok asked, skipping into the living room, cheerful as ever, taking in jimin's rather miserable appearance on the couch and swallowing his smile because he sat looking miserable way too often.

''I hate my life,I hate min yoongi," Jimin spat, tone unnecessarily harsh as he spoke to hoseok. He knew it wasn't the his fault,

"This is too hard to tell him"jimin muttered under his breath as there was no positive things left in his eyes.

"Did yoongi said something wrong?." Hoseok said. "

"No,I mean he did but now.. I don't know what to say", jimin explained.

"He did? But you don't know what he did to you??? is it that you want to say?

"No, listen hyung.. This is very serious... I really wanted to express my feelings for this news but I'm afraid.... I don't think yoongi would love this things, he should be careful but it was my fault too...jineun barely 11 month old and I don't know how I'm suppose to be handle another baby"jimin admitted shyly.

"Are you pregnant?"jimin shook his head slowly.voice barely a mumble. Hoseok burst into laughter, blinking a few times and looking shocked, shaking his head as if he'd just heard the funniest joke ever.