Chapter 25- let's go to honeymoon

🍍🍍🍍

Yoongi was pissed. The source of his anger being a little , Black eyed, haired  girl named jineun his own daughter who thought she had a her mom by all the time.And jimin, the mochi, was entertaining the thought.

Yoongi's frown deepened as jineun sleep between the couples again that night. Jimin wasn’t paying his any attention- he was watching jineun.yoongi shook his head. Possessive husband…..

You’re gonna sleep or not?.”yoongi looked at his husband.“Want to tell me why you’re still up?”

It’s nothing.” yoongi lied.

Yoon, I can tell when you’re lying.” jimin responded. Yoongi sighed.

It’s nothing to worry about.” yoongi insisted.

Okay.” jimin finally relented. “So what do you think of jineun?”

Oh she’s got what she wants.” yoongi grumbled. Jimin looked at him

You’re jealous and angry.”

“I’m not jealous.”

“You’re lying again. Are you jealous of your own daughter?”

No.” yoongi huffed.

Lie.” jimin pointed out. “It’s okay if you’re jealous.”

I’m not jealous.” yoongi grumbled. Jimin smirked in amusement. Why was yoongi even bothering with lying?

Why don’t you like her when she wants sleep between us?” jimin pressed. Yoongi sighed.

She likes you more than me .”yoongi said annoyingly.

What? People aren’t allowed to like me now?”

“No jimin,” jimin looked at him in confusion and surprise.

She was and it's obviously she loves me”jimin rolled his eyes.

Yoongi glared at him.

yoon…Babe, isn't I'm her mom?”

I’m pretty sure she's your daughter, since you like her more than me”

Aww, You’re jealous bebe"jimin teased.

'I think we should allow her to sleep with us... I mean everyday "
Yoongi knew what jimin was doing. Jimin was challenging him- and he doesn’t fucking like it. Jimin had a cocky grin on his face as he watched yoongi with narrowing his eyes and snorting.

I’m not allowing ". "I just don’t like when your not paying attention to me, you have her for by all day but when I'm with you I just want you all fucking mine.”

You say that like I’m your property.” jimin retorted.

“You know you can't denied that.” yoongi responded. “ this little girl thinks she can have you at night too.” yoongi murmured. Jimin shouldn’t have to responded by this.

You should let her to sleep in the nursery before I do something really bad and stupid.”

Oh? And what would you do?”

you want my answer?” yoongi said. Jimin heard the coldness of the voice.but chose to ignore it.

Fine.. But not now.. Tomorrow onwards.. Please.. Please, jimin said with his puppy eyes..