Chapter-4 BUSAN

have you pack everything son?

yes mom,

good, lets go, dad is waiting for you.

Jimin picked up his bag and sets off to go to Busan with his dad.yes, he is going to cousin's place for few days. after all these ups and downs happens to him , his parents decided to send him Busan just for change.

now they're in car ride which is from seoul to busan, the car ride was quite, no one say anything until Mr park said, ''jimin I've arrange meeting for you with my soon to be partner Mr min. so during the holidays please make sure you eat properly and gain some weight. at least next time you look much heatheir and stop taking that sleeping pills once you recover with your depression I'm sure you need not to be take this pills ,its not goods anymore

why dad? all of sudden, and who is Mr min?

Its importnat jimin, just do as I said, Mr park said

dad , i think i'm mature enough to take care of myself so please let me handle my situation by my own,

he laugh, ohh really son? look at you, this how you handle yourself? just stop this nonsense and now i will take all decision of your. You've already spoiled your life with that stupid guy. and this is my order to do as me and mom says to you, got it?''

NO dad,

(slap)............

he put his hands on his burning  cheek,he almost try to recollect himself from this action and heard his fathers harsh word, jimin know that whatever he saying is true, he knows his father and mother are care about him, but this is not a right way to say anything him, he hold his cheek for few minutes, tear rolling down his cheeks, he wipe it, not dare say anything to father he surrender himself for this situation. he just wanted to out of this argument so he  stay quite all the ride.

.................................................................................

they arrived at place,jimin quicky got out of this car he grabbed his bag and he left his father ,went to the main door, only in one bell ring door open and a tall boy came in front of him.

welcome chim, how are yyyyyyyy? he said in one breath and suddenly his facial expression change when he look him from top to bottom

"you look dead",

"thank you for your complement tae, i appreciate that", jimin said and he roll his eyes.

once jimin and his father settled in the house, they just talk about some casual things maybe taehyung was pretended to not know about jimin's situation but jimin's parents had already told him everything, that they just want help from taehyung. so as he did,when jimins father left them, they both feel most relax. jimin was still quite not to say anything to his beloved cousin brother about his breakup,abortion, depression.because taehyung was always against of him and woobin relationship and now after all these happening he wanted to be quite. and to recall this memory he knew it if he open up with taehyung maybe its will be hard to him to recollect himself .but young boy give him time but he was angry to him, after happening all these jimin don't even share his problem with taehyung. In other hand Taehyung wants to talk him and he does.
After sharing sad memories jimin feels somehow reliefs that at least Taehyung is concern about him he was cried in his arms.. After having dinner both boys settle down to the couch and youngest one start tv and they both watching their favorite tv show for few hours. When jimin starts yawning he went to his respective room and he slept. But tae does the same he wanted to figure out something. Jimin's parents give him some responsibility to convince jimin for something important but he knows jimin is not in a good conditions so he wants to take time and talk to him clearly. But now main work is to cheer up Jimin at any cost so he decided so many plans that helps jimin to forget his past as soon as possible so he can move forward.

Thank you
Please vote and comment

-alex