Chapter-5 SPARK

"Tae, did you see my sunglasses? i cant find anywhere" jimin started looking for his sunglasses everywhere in living room.

pabo," did you see everywhere? i dont think so chim, i think you forgot to see your empty head"tae spoke and he start laughing.

oh, jimin took out his sunglasses from his head And he left to go to the beach with taehyung.

Just a few days had passed, jimin came to Busan. But today was a special day, he and taehyung were about to go to the beach.,good climate the wind was also blistering and there were open skies. jimin was happy about this plan. beaches are always fantacies to him since childhood But due to always being in Seoul City, he never got chance go to the beaches everytime . But whenever he went to tae's place for vacations he never missed the chance to go beach.

He was happy.After a long time. he was happy to be free, he was free from his Running mind. Taking a long breath, he was standing on the shore. he always like taehyung's company. he was brother but more than that. all you can say best friend.

Chim? what happend? what are you thinking? tae broke this silence

"what? nothing...I'm just enjoying this climate, jimin reply with his smile"

ohh seems like you are in good mood chim. i'm glad that you are happy, i think we used to come here more often".tae said happily.

After discovering all beach, drinking beer, peaceful conversation.now they both get tired. their trip nears to be end,but Taehyung decided to talk jimin about his parents wish, so he takes long breath and about to say what he wants to say he get panic, panic about the jimin's reaction and after effects..boy was so nervous... but he collect his all courage and asked jimin to sit down and listen what he wants say and jimin does the same,

so, "chim I know How hard is it to leave your past behind " , he said calmly. but today i'm going to say is'your marriage has been decided by parents and after this vacation you need to meet your future husband'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What??? "please tell me this is joke", jimin deadpanned

NO, this all are already decided,Not me or you, your parents chim"tae said with all attention of the jimin who was sitting on dry sand and tears in his eyes.

jimin was now crying. Whatever he had endured for so many days and the pain he had kept in his heart now this comes to the end, all was wrong, he was shocked with his parent decision , He did not know what to do? he just wanted to cry with all his heart. He had no tears left to cry.Life was playing so much with him now. first woobin and now his parents.

(Next chapter we have surprise)

Please show some love to me,
I know I'm dead these days.
Please bare with my sucking writing.

Thank you🙏💕

Alex AKA deadass