Chapter 28- I'm not going to hurt our baby

🌺🌺🌺

Jimin was happy. He had the family he wanted (not exactly the way he planed) and he couldn't imagine anything better. He picked jineun up and sat her on his lap, reaching over to the draws next to the bed and picked up the water cup that sat there. jineun watched what her mommy was doing, when she saw the sip cup, she made grabby hands to reached out for the cup. Jimin laughed and gave it to her. making sure she got the tip in her mouth so she could drink.

"Next time You need to be more careful with mommy jinnie...."

He didn't even notice when yoongi entered the room. Yoongi just stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame as he watched jimin.

"Y'know... you've been pretty distant lately..." He is so deep in thought; yoongi's voice hardly registers at first. "Did something happen to you jimin? Are you hurt? " jimin just stares at him.

"N-no..."

Yoongi does not seem convinced, but he does not ask any further questions either. He just smiled while jineun gave him a grin, showing the few teeth she had. He walked over to the bed, taking off his coat off. He sat on the bed, picking jineun carefully He cradled her in his arms, watching her squirm slightly until she was comfortable.

Jimin smiled as he looked fondly at his daughter, her hair was as wild as her father's with strands all over her little chubby face, she began gurgling in her baby Language staring a conversation making yoongi coo at her.

"Did mommy's baby played whole day??" He asked while nuzzling her cheeks making her giggle.

Yoongi???? The sudden jimin's voice caught his attention

"Yes bebe", yoongi respond

"Ummmm. Nothing', jimin said and move his face to the side

Yoongi just chuckled as he stood with jineun in his arms, taking her to the nursery he gently lay her down to the crib. leaning down to stroke her back until she fell asleep.

🌸🌸🌸

At bedroom jimin was shaking.his body was getting cold. Too much.He has to... go through with this now.It is all so overwhelming... so frustrating and hopeless. He has tell yoongi.

After few minutes,

Jimin stares at the numerous articles about the parenting on his phone. That is...expected. Yoongi just eyes him from where he stands by the window,cigarette hanging loosely between his lips.he through the left over cigarete out of the window and He steps closer to the younger and leans forward to kiss him.
his tongue demanding entrance into jimin's mouth immediately. He gives it to him easily, melting into the kiss. The taste of cigarettes lingers and suddenly, he wonders this is... bad for his baby? Jimin's eyes widen; he leans back, momentarily escaping yoongi's lips.

"What?"

"You're smoking..." jimin trails off.

"Never bothered you before, Minnie."

Yoongi leans in again, silently insisting they continue ,He kisses him even harder then, so jimin pushes him back.

"Huh?" He seems pissed. Jimin presses himself against the headboard of bed, hoping for more distance but creating none.

"please stop!"

The way yoongi steps closer is threatening. "And why would I listen to you?" He comes closer... and closer... until jimin can smell ash and nicotine. He stares up at his husband,tears already falling down to his cheeks.

"You like me being as mad?

J

imin says nothing.

"What now?

"No... yoon... I don't want-"
Y

oongi move even closer, pinning him against the mattress, before roughly turning him around. Jimin's' face slams into the pillow jimin gasps.

"I don't give a shit what you want, minnie." He almost spits the name.Trembling,jimin tries to struggle against the yoongi, but his legs are grabbed and spread.

"Do what you want to me, I don't care..... Please don't hurt our baby"

The silence is tense, the only sound he hears is the beating of his heart. "OUR BABY." The expression on yoongi's face is unreadable. Suddenly, he just turns to walk away. Jimin stares after him for a moment,

"Care to explain yourselves?"

Jimin was tensed visibly... "You are going to be father''
Yoon.. I'm sorry"

Jimin felt the man staring at him.

"Ten weeks yoongi almost two months"jimin cleared his throat.the tear itself showing the fear build inside the younger. "I took the test two weeks ago and went to the doctor for confirmation this morning." He looked at yoongi who was still staring at him with unreadable expression.

Jimin was about to explain further when strong hands grabbed him and caged him into a breathless embrace.
"Are you happy?" Jimin asked but yoongi didn't reply, instead he buried his head on jimin's neck.

Jimin cried..

Shhss... Don't worry I'm not going to hurt our baby." Yoongi brushes jimin's cheeks trying to sooth the fear away. Jimin closes his eyes and feel those warm hands on his cheeks.

"I want to keep this baby...please" Jimin suddenly said.
"Everything you want Minnie " yoongi replied as jimin snuggled closer to his chest.

"Do you want to know if it's a boy or a girl?"

"I want girl", yoongi said without realising that he already had baby girl .

"I want boy" So I call him like junior yoongi
Yoongi laughed at this word.
They are happy after all ups and downs.

🥀🥀🥀

Thank you❤🌹

As I said.. I'm going to update this story more often. So let's just enjoy it.
KookieMonsterx1 I miss your stories.. Please do something I need your motivation.

-Alex🕊