Chapter 10: Final Battle (Part 3)

(Optimus Prime, Prowl and the revived John Constantine find The Flash in the treadmill and running non stop. Constantine manages to break Darkseid's mind control over The Flash.)

(Back to the fight against Darkseid, The possessed Superman suddenly watches a video of Lois Lane's message shown by Ironhide. Then Superman breaks free of Trigon's possession and fights Darkseid by himself)

Superman: You took everything from me!! I'll make you pay!!

(As Superman starts beating Darkseid, Jean Grey and Omega Supreme watch the scene)

Jean Grey: (to Cyclops) Scott...

(Cyclops tries to respond, only to be kissed by Jean Grey. Then she sets her sights on the other X-Men)

Jean Grey: Say to the professor... I said "Thank you".

Omega Supreme: (to the Autobots) My time has come. Don't forget, Autobots. Be brave.

(Superman continues beating Darkseid until he is blasted by the omega beam. But then, Darkseid feels something wrong with him)

Jean Grey: Darkseid... Be prepared to feel the power of the Phoenix Force!!

(Jean Grey awakens the Phoenix and fights Darkseid alongside Omega Supreme)

(Optimus Prime and his team finally bring The Flash to the remaining heroes. Then Cyborg prepares the portal to ensure his friends' escape)

(Back to the fight, Jean Grey and Omega Supreme keep fighting off the dark god of Apokolips and overwhelmed him with their combined forces. But then Trigon comes in and attacks Darkseid too)

Trigon: (to Superman) Go. Unless you want to fight the three of us for the right to face him. (approaches Darkseid) And now, new God... It's time to see between four of us... Who shall rule... and who shall serve.

(Trigon and Darkseid's punches clash)

(The remaining heroes watch the fight, but decide to leave instead of interfering)

Wolverine: We're running out of time!

(As the heroes leave, Robin notices that Raven isn't coming)

Raven: I'll catch up with you later...

Cyclops: (watches the scene) Jean... (leaves)

Trigon: (to Raven) This is the best gift a father could have received. Thank you.

Raven: Farewell, father...

(As Raven leaves, Cyborg closes the portal)

Cyborg: Now I say the last words... Take this, suckers.

(Cyborg opens a final portal which sucks the four fighters)

Omega Supreme: Our fate is accomplished at last.

Jean Grey: Goodbye, friends.

Darkseid: (knowing what's happening) No... NO... NOOOOO!

(Trigon drags Darkseid as Cyborg, Jean Grey and Omega Supreme sacrifice themselves to stop Darkseid, destroying Apokolips once and for all)

(Back on Earth)

Green Arrow: Yeah. We did it.

Doctor Strange: Victor, Jean, Trigon and Omega Supreme sacrificed their lives for the sake of the future.

Ruby: Darkseid, Salem and Thanos became space dust.

Weiss: We did it!

Blake: We won the battle.

Spider-Hog: But the war is somehow far from over.

Mercury: I'm afraid he's right, guys. This planet still holds the marks of this war, so do its people.

Captain America: We fought a war we couldn't technically win. But we never give up. This is what makes a hero.

(And that's how the Apokolips War ends. But the earth still holds the damages caused by the war. What happens next?)