Chapter 9: The Final Battle (Part 1)

(As Hyper Spider-Hog is ready to attack, he hears the voices in his mind)

????: Brother. Can you hear me?

Spider-Hog: Ruby?

Ruby: At your left!

(Then a portal opens, revealing Black Panther and Storm. Then other portals open, revealing the Autobots, the Beacon Huntsmen, the Avengers, the X-Men and many other heroes)

Black Panther: Hail the king!

Wakandians: Hail the king!

Black Panther: Hail the king!

Wakandians: Hail the king!

Black Panther: Hail the king!

Wakandians: Hail the king!

(Then other revived heroes and the freedom fighters come from the portals. Then Doctor Strange and Wong are seen)

Doctor Strange: Is that everyone?

Wong: What? You wanted more?

(Then the giant Ant-Man appears alongside War Machine, Rocket Raccoon and Baby Groot)

Spider-Hog: ALL HEROES!!!

Captain America: (wields the Mijonir) Assemble...

(The heroes set to attack as Thanos orders the parareapers to do the same. The aerialbots launch their missiles to shoot the parareapers. Captain America and Thor combine their attacks and put Team CRDL out of their misery)

Thor: I get the big one.

(Captain America and Thor give the Mijonir and the stormbreaker to each other. Hyper Spider-Hog fights evenly matched with Salem. Miles Morales is about to be crushed when he was saved by Peter Parker and Iceman)

Spider-Man (Miles Morales): Peter?

Spider-Man (Peter Parker): Man, you won't believe. When I felt my life going away, I somehow saw images of my uncle and my parents. Then suddenly...

(Iron Man comes in and hugs Peter Parker)

Spider-Man (Peter Parker): Wow... That was... Cool...

(Scarlet Witch goes to confront Thanos)

Scarlet Witch: You took everything from me!

Thanos: I don't know you.

Scarlet Witch: Not yet.

(Scarlet Witch uses her telekinesis to bring Thanos down to his knees)

(Hyper Spider-Hog manages to defeat Salem, who tried a counterattack which got frustrated by Ozpin)

Ozpin: You did a great job, Kevin. But now it's up to me to put an end to this!

(Ozpin prepares to fight his former love)

(Breakaway notices a gigantic spaceship)

Breakaway: Can you see that spaceship?

Alpha Bravo: I can see them.

Breakaway: We must destroy it, while we can!

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan): Green Lantern got this!

(Hal Jordan goes to the enemy spaceship's core, only to be greeted by Captain Marvel)

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan): Er... Hi. My name is Hal Jordan. Green Lantern from Sector 2814.

Captain Marvel: Nice to meet you, Hal. Now let's blast this thing.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan): All right!

(Captain Marvel and Green Lantern destroy the spaceship)

(Back to the fight, Scarlet Witch finally subjugates Thanos)

Barda: Only Salem and Darkseid remain...

Wolverine: We can't forget the parareapers.

A-Bomb: It's true. There are still a lot of them.

Red Hulk: RED HULK SMASH!!!

(To be continued)