Chapter 1: Consequences of the Failure (Reuploaded)

(Upon their defeat, some members of the Justice League became mechanical furies, while Cyborg became a living transporter for Darkseid, The Flash became the sustainer of Apokolips, and Superman got some liquid kryptonite injected in his bust, losing his powers)

(Back to Earth, Professor X and Wolverine are seen in the ruined X-Mansion)

Wolverine: Yeah, Charles... The world is not the same anymore...

Professor X: Everyone lost their hopes...

Wolverine: I don't know what's worse. Our failure or the enemy knowing our plot all along.

(Meanwhile in the Avengers Tower, the Avengers are seen discussing about Thanos' current activities.)

Iron Man: It seems like only Thor and Wolverine can't be present at the moment.

Black Widow: Thanos and Darkseid did... Exactly what they said they were going to do...

Captain America: We've been through various challenges, and we always got over them. But the loss of our friends is something impossible to get over...

Rocket Raccoon: Even Thor believes to have failed...

War Machine: We all did... Because of us, the earth is what it is today...

(Meanwhile in the ruined Hall of Justice, the members of the new Justice League are gathered by Lois Lane)

Huntress: I just don't get it. Why didn't your husband ask for our help before?

Green Arrow: Yeah. I mean... I don't want to disappoint you, but Superman failed with this planet.

Robin: (comes in) I agree. Kal's failed plan cost most of our friends, including my father and my team.

Huntress: Bruce... Dick... Barbara... Kate...

Green Arrow: Dude... This is complicated, isn't it?

????: Since Bruce Wayne is dead... I am the only one worthy of being his successor...

(Everyone got surprised by seeing the new Batman)

Batman (????): I'm Jean Paul Valley. I used to be known as Azrael.

Robin: Until you found out Saint Dumas' true intentions and abandoned their ways.

Batman (Jean Paul Valley): That's right.

????: With Diana's death, I must succeed her in the role of Wonder Woman. Call me Artemis.

Lois Lane: I heard about you. You used to be Diana's rival.

Wonder Woman (Artemis): But unlike her, I am very active in my duties.

Green Arrow: We have no other choice but to accept them both in our new group.

The Atom: OK. Let's do this.

(Suddenly two vital signs are detected around the Titans Tower)

Green Arrow: Two vital signs?

Robin: We must find them!

(Who are the two people around Titans Tower? Will the new Justice League solve the case? Stay tuned for more.)