Chapter 3: Mission in Cybertron

(Team 1 is seen traveling to Cybertron as Shadowpool listens to "I am... All of me" while riding his space bike. Then he looks at the screen)

Shadowpool: Oh. Hi. Yeah... Whose balls I had to suck on to be featured in this episode. Well... I believe you already know what happens in this one. A planet to invade, a gem to take (notices someone approaching) Oops. And a race to win.

(As Shadowpool boosts up, the bounty hunter known as Lobo is seen following him)

Lobo: HEY, KID. YOU CALL THIS A MUSIC? LEARN TO LISTEN REAL MUSIC!!!

(Lobo plays "Back in Black" and starts chasing Shadowpool as a race start. During the race, Shadowpool prepares to shoot the czarniam down)

(Meanwhile in the spaceship, Iron Man notices the chase and flies to try to help Shadowpool)

Iron Man: Eat this. (shoots at Lobo)

Lobo: Oh... Somebody entered the game. This is getting better and better.

Shadowpool: Oh, shit. Here we go again.

(The duo confronts the Main Man as the other heroes are finally close to Cybertron)

Shadowpool: I would like to keep the race. But we have a mission to accomplish. So... See you later.

(Shadowpool speeds up towards Cybertron as Iron Man sees the planet)

Iron Man: Oh, my. We're close to the planet. The time flies, huh?

Lobo: I'm not through with you yet!

????: Don't bet on it, Lobo.

(Lobo is suddenly attacked and overwhelmed by a living aerialbot who cripples Lobo. As the heroes land on Cybertron, they are greeted by the aerialbot)

????: Are you okay?

Shadowpool: Yes. But who are you?

????: Call me Alpha Bravo. I am an aerialbot.

Iron Man: Cool. But we're searching for a little gem. Did you see it by any chance?

Alpha Bravo: I don't know. But we need your help. The decepticons are planning an attack on the Earth.

Bunnie: What? We cannot allow it! We must help the Autobots!

Iron Man: Auto... What?

War Machine: Autobots! That spider kid told me about them. You know... Geek thing...

Shadowpool: Don't worry. I still have 12 bullets and they can take down these giant Decepticons.

(As they arrive to help the Autobots, the Decepticons are ready to fight)

Megatron: Time to destroy the Autobots once and for all! Decepticons! Attack!!!

Shadowpool: OK. Time to the countdown.

(Shadowpool shoots Blackout, Breakdown, Knockout, Shockwave, Lockdown, Dreadwing and Airachnid)

Megatron: I'll crush you!!!

(Shadowpool tries to shoot Megatron, but no avail.)

Shadowpool: Damn it...

????: Leave him to me!

Megatron: I've been waiting for this, Optimus Prime!

(Shadowpool proceeds to shoot Starscream)

Shadowpool: Five.

(Shoots Starscream successfully)

Starscream: IMPOSSIBLE!!

(Having had enough, Barricade tries to shoot him, only for Bumblebee to stop him)

Shadowpool: Four.

(Shoots Barricade)

Bumblebee: Thanks.

(As Thunderwing approaches, Shadowpool shoots him twice)

Shadowpool: Damn... I wasted two bullets.

(Suddenly a pink bike appears and transforms into a cybertronian)

????: Hey, handsome. How about helping our boss.

Shadowpool: Oh. Him. It'll be worth it.

????: By the way call me Arcee. Let's go.

Shadowpool: OK.

(Arcee and Shadowpool approach Megatron as Shadowpool shoots the leader of the Decepticons, finishing him for good)

Megatron: NOOO!

(Megatron explodes as Shadowpool smells the smokes of his gun and breathes)

Shadowpool: I guess I'll hit a little bit today.

E-123 Omega: Infinity Gem detected some kilometers ahead.

Shadowpool: OK. Let's go.

Arcee: We're grateful for your help. Let us join you.

Shadowpool: Of course.

Bunnie: We need more mech heroes in our new team.

Optimus Prime: It will be an honor to fight for the fate of the universe.

Bumblebee: The Autobots will be ready to help you in the mission to defeat Darkseid.

(Omega and Shadowpool finally find the infinity gem)

E-123 Omega: Infinity gem found.

Shadowpool: Good. Now let's go home.

????: We're going with you!

(The horde of Autobots are seen and Shadowpool gets surprised)

????: You helped us to save Cybertron. Now we're helping you to save the entire universe.

????: This is our fate after all.

(As the Autobots and Team 1 assemble, the heroes go on a long travel, returning to Earth. The second infinity gem is reclaimed. Will Team 2 succeed in their mission as well? Stay tuned for more.)