Chapter 4: Mission in Remnant

(Team 2 is seen getting closer to Remnant. As the heroes arrive, they're welcomed by Glynda Goodwitch)

Glynda: Welcome back, Kevin Rose.

Sash Lilac: Kevin Rose?

Spider-Hog: This is my true name.

Carol Tea: Aren't you supposed to say "Home sweet home" or something?

Spider-Hog: I would like to... But I'm afraid we have something important to do.

Neera Li: Kevin is right. We're here looking for an infinity gem located in this planet.

Glynda: Before doing so, I believe you have some people waiting for you. Follow me.

(As the heroes follow Glynda, they arrive at Beacon Academy, where the girls are overjoyed by Spider-Hog's presence)

Ruby: Brother. You're back.

(The girls hug Spider-Hog, while Jaune Arc greets Captain America)

Jaune: I'm pleased to meet you, Captain. I'm a big fan of yours.

(As the girls finish the hug, Spider-Hog explains why he came here. Then Sun Wukong shows the infinity gem)

Sun Wukong: You are lucky. I got this when I caught Team CRDL in the act. They even got expelled for this.

Spider-Hog: I imagine it became wonderful here since then.

(Suddenly a portal comes in showing a woman with an armor)

????: Finally found you.

Spider-Hog: Who are you?

????: Call me Barda. Big Barda.

Yang: Be careful, brother. She is one of the female furies of Apokolips.

Neptune: (scoffs) Leave her to me!

(Neptune shoots Barda. But the shot doesn't even scratch her armor. Then she punches his belly, bringing him to his knees.)

Barda: You're years early to take me on.

Yang: This Neptune is an imbecile!!

(Spider-Hog wraps Barda with his web. But she easily breaks free. But as she was ready to attack, she is surprisingly attacked by Yang)

Yang: GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!!

(Ruby and Yang try their best to bring Barda down. However, the female fury manages to defeat them. Enraged, Spider-Hog uses a homing spindash attack, knocking her off)

Coco: He did it!

Barda: (gets up) You're good... (sighs) I give up.

Spider-Hog: What? A single attack of mine and you gave up?

Fox: This is awkward indeed. I mean, she easily outclassed Neptune, Yang and Ruby.

Captain America: I guess she held back.

Barda: Wrong, Captain. I just wanted to test Spider-Hog's power. And now I know how strong he really is. Maybe strong enough to destroy Darkseid.

Weiss: So you're not with Darkseid anymore?

Barda: Nope. After he turned Wonder Woman, Batman, Hawkman, Mera, Martian Manhunter and Starfire into mechanical furies, I decided I don't want to serve him anymore. I'll help you to defeat Darkseid and save the universe.

Blake: I'm going with you.

Ozpin: (comes in) I know you can't stay here for much longer since you have a mission to accomplish. But welcome back.

Spider-Hog: I'm glad to have returned home for a while.

(Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY and SSSN accept to join the heroes and Big Barda in the mission to finish Darkseid for good. Unbeknownst to them, Darkseid allies himself with Salem.)

(In Apokolips, Darkseid, Salem and Team CRDL, who became servants of Salem and seek revenge on Beacon Academy are seen)

Cardin: At this time, they already got the infinity gems...

Salem: What should we do, Lord Darkseid?

Darkseid: Let this be for a while. For now, we have other priorities.

Dove: We'll soon have our revenge on them. They will pay for what they did to us!

Darkseid: Now let's head to Oa.

(The heroes accomplished their mission. But Darkseid is already about to make his next move. Will our heroes be able to defeat this evil being?)