Prologue

(We see the Earth in the post apocalyptic scene)

Thor (narrating): Well, I know what you're thinking. What happened to Midgard?

(Some time earlier, the Justice League and the Avengers are seen in the Watchtower when they found out about Thanos and Darkseid making an alliance)

Iron Man: It seems like Thanos is helping Darkseid to conquer various planets.

Spider-Man (Peter Parker): While half of the population of each planet is wiped out...

Superman: The other half is forced to obey Darkseid.

Doctor Strange: We have no other choice but to attack Apokolips!

Beast: You're crazy, Stephen. This is very risky.

Superman: That's the only way to stop Darkseid. And besides, he tried to conquer the Earth twice!

Lex Luthor: (comes in) I agree.

Black Panther (T'Challa): Lex Luthor?

Lex Luthor: His first attempt caused the creation of the Justice League. The second was through Cyborg Superman. That's why I'm joining you in this quest to Destroy Darkseid once and for all!

Wolverine: But who will defend the Earth at our absence?

Iron Man: Why do you think the X-Men and the Teen Titans will be left here?

Captain America: I agree with McCoy. It's still very risky. If I remember well, the X-Men barely survived against the sentinels.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan): Like Superman said, there's no other way.

Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz): (sighs) I wish there was another way...

(As the heroes attack Apokolips, they get surprised by the fusion between Parademons and Grimms (Parareapers) which attack and kill most of the heroes, forcing some remaining ones to retreat)

Spider-Man (Peter Parker): (weakly) Mr. Stark... I'm sorry...

Winter Soldier: (weakly) Steve...

(Iron Man and Captain America hold their deceased teammates in their arms before being forced to retreat. Then the deaths of Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, Falcon, Quicksilver, Mystique, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Hal Jordan, Jessica Cruz, Superboy, Martian Manhunter, Mera, Hawkman, Beast, Doctor Strange and Shazam)

Thor (narrating): Darkseid somehow knew our plan. And he formed an alliance with Thanos and another powerful being.

(Then we see the deaths of all of the Teen Titans, except for Robin and Raven, and almost all of the X-Men having the same fate. Then Jean Grey sacrifices herself to wipe out the parareapers army)

Thor (narrating): We lost. All of us. We lost friends, we lost families, and even part of ourselves.

(Next scene shows Captain Marvel going to Earth)

Captain Marvel: I have to help them!

(Spider-Hog and Justice League Dark: Apokolips War)