Chapter 6: Assault on Lexcorp

(The infinity gems got successfully attached to the gauntlet. The gauntlet was given to Spider-Hog and he snapped his fingers, bringing his fallen comrades back to life. But Iron Man found out something awkward)

Iron Man: Why didn't everyone get back to life?

Spider-Hog: (remembers something) Because not everyone died!

(The avengers got shocked by this fact)

Captain America: It's true, Stark. She can confirm that!

Barda: (comes in) My name is Big Barda. I used to be in the wrong side until I found out what happened to Wonder Woman, Batman, Hawkman, Mera, Starfire and Martian Manhunter.

A-Bomb: They're still alive?

Barda: Yep.

(Suddenly an alarm echoes)

War Machine: What now?

(JARVIS shows the screen of the Suicide Squad planning an attack on Lexcorp)

Black Widow: It seems that Lex Luthor was spared too.

Spider-Hog: Weren't we supposed to help them or something?

Rocket Raccoon: The rodent is right. Thanos will find out that our fallen comrades were brought back earlier or later.

Wolverine: We need all the help available!

(Suddenly E-102 Gamma comes in)

Gamma: The Autobots are ready for battle.

She-Hulk: Autobots?

Spider-Hog: They decided to help us.

Shadowpool: They believe to have failed with the universe and intend to make up.

Red Hulk: Autobots not the only ones.

(Cut to Lexcorp, we see the Suicide Squad starting their assault on Lexcorp. As the squad fights the Lexcorp soldiers)

King Shark: King Shark is a shark.

Ronin: This reminds me of Groot.

Red Hood: Does he talk only one phrase too?

Ronin: That's right there.

Harley Quinn: 🎶 If you're happy, smash a head. (crushes the soldier)

(Robin and Red Hood kill various soldiers)

Red Hood: I like your style, Damian. (shoots the soldier which approached him) Too bad we couldn't meet while Bruce was still around.

Robin: He would be pissed off at this.

(As the team finally gets through the barrier, Lady Shiva tries to follow them, only to be shot in the head by the remaining soldier. Then Red Hood shoots him down in retaliation)

Red Hood: See you in hell!

Robin: (approaches Lady Shiva) Rest in peace, Shiva.

(As the team sets out to the next area, more soldiers come in, and Cheetah tries to attack them, only to be shot down. Then Red Hood and Ronin use their best weapons to take the army down)

Red Hood: You changed mostly, Clint.

Ronin: This is what happens when you lose everything you hold dear.

(As they approach the main gate, they are confronted by Lex Luthor)

Lex Luthor: You have no permission to pass!

Red Hood: And who said we need it?

(Robin tries to attack Lex Luthor, only to be shoved off, which enrages Raven at the point she is temporarily possessed by her father. She breaks Luthor's suit and tries to kill him)

Raven: (possessed) Nobody will mourn for you!

Cinder: Raven. Calm down. Don't let him win!

(Raven manages to control herself again and let go of Luthor. Then the heroes arrive)

Spider-Hog: It seems that we're late.

Cinder: Kevin?

Roman: How was your trip back home?

Ruby: That's not important now. We need to go to Apokolips!

Alpha Bravo: It's a long story.

Neopolitan: That's okay. We're patient now.

(Cut to the Inner Sanctum)

Doctor Strange: We have been brought back. And for only one reason. To finish this deadly alliance between Darkseid, Thanos and Salem once and for all!!!

Gamora: You're right! It's payback time.

(Cut to Apokolips)

Thanos: The people you asked me to decimate... They have been brought back...

Darkseid: I know... They're preparing to face me... (to Salem) Prepare the Parareapers!!

Salem: Of course, my liege!

Darkseid: It's time for the mechanical furies to awaken!!

(Both sides are planning their next move. Which side will be victorious?)