Chapter 2: Discoveries

(In the Titans Tower, Raven is seen trying to commit suicide due to hearing her father's voices. However, Superman saves her. Then the new Justice League finds them.)

Green Arrow: Superman?

Huntress: You look... different.

The Atom: It must be the kryptonite injected in his bust.

Superman: Darkseid did that to prevent me from becoming a threat to his empire.

Wolverine: (comes in) And now they blame you for what happened to the Earth, bub.

Superman: It's not a surprise, Logan.

(Meanwhile in New York, Spider-Hog and Miles Morales are seen at Avengers Tower)

Spider-Hog: Look at this.

(Spider-Hog throws a ring and it becomes a portal to Mobius)

Spider-Man (Miles Morales): WOW.

(The spider duo goes to Mobius as they are greeted by the four new Freedom Fighters)

????: Nice to meet you, Spider-Hog. Call me Sash Lilac.

????: My name is Carol Tea.

????: Milla Basset is my name.

????: I am Neera Li. My king wants to meet you at Dragon Kingdom.

(Unbeknownst to them, a mysterious female figure is seen watching over them)

????: That hedgehog is kinda cute. Maybe I should join him... Maybe...

(At Dragon Kingdom, Spider-Hog bows at the presence of the king Ken Khan)

Spider-Hog/Neera Li: (bow) Your Highness.

Monkey Khan: I'm glad you brought him here, Neera. Ahem. The reason why I brought you here... (shows an infinite gem) is this.

Spider-Hog: An infinite gem?

Sash Lilac: Infinite what?

Spider-Man (Miles Morales): Infinite gems. Whoever gets the six gems obtains an immense power. Thanos used them to wipe out half of the people of the Earth.

Spider-Hog: There must be two in the Earth.

Carol Tea: What are we waiting for?

(Back to Earth, the Avengers meet Captain Marvel)

Captain Marvel: My name is Carol Danvers. I'm Captain Marvel.

Iron Man: What brings you here?

Captain Marvel: Fury called me here before his death at the hands of these parareapers.

Black Widow: Oh... Him...

Captain Marvel: There's only one way to stop Darkseid. We must gather the infinity gems.

Iron Man: How can we possibly...

(Suddenly, Spider-Hog and some Freedom Fighters come in with one of the infinity gems in their hands)

Captain Marvel: Look. Somebody is doing a great job.

Monkey Khan: I found this one in Mobius. This must mean one thing...

Spider-Man (Miles Morales): There must be infinity gems in other planets, or even other universes...

Spider-Hog: I'll contact with the Spider-Verse and see what I can find out.

Captain Marvel: The other infinity gems in this universe are located in Cybertron and Remnant.

Rocket Raccoon: Cybertron and Remnant?

Spider-Hog: Let's split up. Team 1 will go to Cybertron. Team 2 will head to Remnant.

Ronin: What about the Justice League?

Iron Man: There must be other three infinity gems around the Earth. I'll ask them to search for them.

Captain America: OK. But who will be heading to Cybertron?

(Shadowpool comes in alongside Gamma, Omega, Bunnie and Emerl)

Shadowpool: We'll be heading to Cybertron alongside Team 1.

Spider-Hog: I'll go alongside Team 2 and head to Remnant.

(The teams are decided)

(Team 1: Iron Man, War Machine, Rocket Raccoon, Nebula, Shadowpool, E-102 Gamma, E-123 Omega and Emerl will go to Cybertron.)

(Team 2: Spider-Hog, Spider-Man (Miles Morales), Sash Lilac, Carol Tea, Milla Basset, Neera Li, Monkey Khan and Captain America will go to Remnant)

(The remaining heroes set to find the Justice League and brief them about the situation)

(Meanwhile in Remnant)

????: He's coming back.

????: Who? Who's coming back?

????: Our brother. I can feel it.

????: I can't wait to see him.

????: Let's go. We don't have much time left.

(Will the teams accomplish their missions and obtain the infinity gems? Stay tuned for more.)