Peace Returns

When everyone heard about Fuli's defeat and the cheetahs that we're with her returning to their own territories every animal in the Pride Lands celebrated in their own ways. Timon and Pumba has a grub eating contest for a while but it was also so they could forget about their traitorous boy Bunga. The crocodiles decided that instead of celebrating they would do thing the crocodile way, meaning they spared with each other and practiced their fighting techniques until Makuu told them it was enough, the Elephants held a concert where they performed songs by trumpeting, the birds of the Pride Lands flew to their families and just relaxed with them, the Rhinos relaxed at the watering holes, the hyenas returned to their cave that they were given in the Pride Lands, the panthers just roamed around the Pride Lands making sure to stay out of everyone else's way, the Leopards returned to their own territory after saying their farewells and promising to see each other again, Melodia and her pride returned to their own territory as well thanking Kion's pride and Kiara for their hospitality, the lions of the Pride Lands were either relaxing on stones behind Pride Rock or inside the den asleep, well all the lions except Kion who was nowhere to be seen. Kiara, Sarafisa, Zira, Mlezi, and Nala were all looking everywhere to find Kion because they were worried about him, especially Mlezi but being his mother what else was she to do when her only child vanished after a battle. "Kion, where are you?" Shouted Kiara as she explored the areas near the Outlands border. Mlezi explored the area east of Pride Rock Sarafisa and Nala explored west, and Zira explored north looking everywhere for Kion. Kiara, Zira, Nala, and Sarafisa explored everywhere in their designated areas quickly and found no traces of Kion so they went back to Pride Rock and waited for Mlezi to return and hopefully have Kion with her. Mlezi was currently looking around the forest of Hakuna Matata falls looking for Kion when she heard someone shouting at someone else so she ran to try and help only to freeze at what she saw. Kion was standing at the edge of a cliff while Timon and Pumba walking towards him slowly from both sides. "What's going on here?" Asked Mlezi suspicious. "Nothing Mlezi, we're just trying to talk to Kion." Said Timon rather rudely. Kion took his chance and pounced Timon and would've ended him had Pumba not rammed into him almost knocking him over the cliff and that was all it took for Mlezi to snap. She lunged at Pumba and threw him over the cliff towards some sharp rocks down below while Kion finished off Timon throwing his limp body over so he and Pumba could be together. "Kion what happened to cause them to bettay you?" Asked Mlezi as she nuzzled Kion. "I don't know, I came to say I'm sorry for Bunga turning on the Pride Landers and that he was gone, then Timon told Pumba to kill me which he agreed to without a second thought, I ran through the forest and wound up here when you found me." Said Kion nuzzling her back. "Well, they're gone now, and everyone else here won't betray you, everything has once again fallen into a peaceful state Kion, so let's head home." Said Mlezi standing up. Kion nodded and followed her to Pride Rock.