Fuli's Exile

While Simba and some lionesses ran to go and help Kion, he was still pinning Fuli to the ground with her trying to get out of his grip so she can go after Kiara. Why are you doing this Fuli? Because I want to be your mate Kion and Kiara is the only thing that stands between us being together. But I don't feel the same way Fuli, to me you are just a friend. But, what about the female you said things wouldn't work out with? I was talking about my old girlfriend, she is a leopard but we knew that things weren't going to work out so decided to just treat each other as if we were family so we would still be close but we wouldn't be mates, I never thought of you as more than a friend. After hearing that Fuli became furious and found new strength and somehow got Kion pinned on the ground about to finish him off, but right as she was about to make contact with his throat a lioness pounced at her pinning her down and then a second one came to help while Zira and the third lioness comforted Kion. Simba what are we going to do with her. Take her to a cave and guard her for the rest of the day I will send Zazu to you when everyone has gathered at Pride Rock. Greeshmi will you go and inform Fuli's mother of what just happened and that she will be exiled tomorrow. Of course your majesty but with all due respect I think it might go better if you go and bring Kion, Kiara, Tiifu, and Zuri with you since they saw it happen. Okay good point Greeshmi, make sure Fuli doesn't escape. Will do. With everything said and done Simba, Kion, Kiara, Tiifu, and Zuri went to talk to Snowfall. Hello you majesty what brings you all here, oh hello Kion. Snowfall I am here to bring you some terrible news. What is it, did something happen to Summer or Fuli. Well Snowfall I am afraid that a little while ago your daughter Fuli tried to attack Kiara and her friends and when we got there she was about to kill Kion. I can't believe she would do that. I am afraid so and she is to be exiled later today, Zazu is gathering the herds as we speak. May I please see my daughter one last time before she is to be exiled? Of course, Kion will you lead her to her daughter? Sure thing Simba. So Kion led Snowfall to the cave where Fuli was being guarded by Greeshmi, Creda, and Kiah. Hello Kion who is this? I am Snowfall, Fuli's mother and King Simba said I could see my daughter one last time before her exile. Very well she is in there. So Snowfall went to talk to Fuli and get things straightened out and to get answers as to why she did what she did. When Fuli told her mom the whole story her mom was heart broken that her daughter actually did all those things just to get Kion as a mate. After that she left the cave and went to inform Summer of the events that just occurred. Later it was time for Fuli's exile and everyone was gathered up at Pride Rock. Zazu returned with Greeshmi, Creda, Kiah, and Fuli and everyone stared at her. For attempting to kill Kion and Kiara I here by EXILE you from the Pride Lands.

Fuli then ran off into the Backlands towards a random direction and didn't stop. Until she could no longer see Pride Rock or the Pride Lands.