Hypnotized Kion

While the other kings went to talk to King Simba, King Muvua led Kion to Melodia. Hello, who are you? My name is Melodia, and you soon know me as you songstress. What are you talking about? Sing along when you hear my melody, joining voices that is the key, for us to be in harmony, so come on now and sing with me. Kion's eyes then turned purple and he walked up and started to nuzzle Melodia as if she were his mother. This shocked Melodia because she wasn't expecting it but she soon liked it and started to nuzzle Kion as if he were her son. Zazu saw all of this and reported it all to Nala, and Zira who were leading the lionesses. Zazu anything to report? Is Kion okay? Well he has been hypnotized and now he apparently is thinking that Melodia is his mother due to being hypnotized. What?! When I get my claws on that lion I will rip her limb from limb. Calm down Zira we will get Kion back Simba, Kopa, and Kovu are going to find Melodia's mate so he can break Melodia's spell on them but she needs to be alive for it to work. Fine but they had better hurry. Back with Melodia, the other three kings reported that Simba is aware of her presence and would not come. I guess we will be heading back to my home then even without all five kings you four will do nicely and Kion will make a great mate for my daughter who is exactly his age. Come on we are heading back so the Song Lands. Yes my songstress. Yes my songstress mother. This shocked Melodia to hear this but it made her happy and she then led everyone back to the Song Lands where she ruled as Queen to an all lioness pride. The only male was her mate but he disappeared without a trace so she brought these five to help her pride repopulate. Kion I want to introduce you to my daughter and while I do that Mrefu, Muvua, Upepo, and Nguvu go and have fun with the lionesses of my pride and don't hold back, they want you to go all out with every one of them. So they all left and Melodia brought Kion to her daughter. Cantada, I have someone who wants to see you. Who is it mother? Kion the one you wanted as your mate. Oh thanks mother I will take over his hypnotized state now. So Melodia freed Kion's mind from her hypnosis but Cantada quickly put Kion under her hypnotizing voice and his eyes changed from purple, back to normal, then to blue. By the end of the week almost every lioness in the Song Lands was pregnant and even Melodia and Cantada were pregnant but they had Kion's cubs while the other four kings dealt with the Pride. After a few more weeks passed the lionesses from the Pride Lands finally tracked down Melodia and the others. Simba, Kovu, Kopa, and Melodia's mate Melodion has all joined up with them and they were about to go to free them when Melodia came up with Cantada beside her. Melodia why are the kings from the other kingdoms here? Melodion is that you, where have you been all this time? I have been looking for something to give you so you can talk normal and sing sing whenever you want instead of all the time like you wanted my dear. I thought you left me. I would never leave you permanently, if I do leave it is because I am going to get something for you. Thank you Melodion.