The Diagnosis

After Rafiki was informed about Kion's condition the ran all the way back to Pride Rock to check on the young king. When he got there he immediately started to check on Kion everywhere and once he was done he sighed in relief. "Kion will be fine, he will be unconscious for at least three days though so someone is going to have to help him eat and get water while he is out and he will have a major headache for a few days when he wakes up." Explained Rafiki before he left Pride Rock. Everyone sighed in relief now that they know Kion will be fine. Kiara and Kion's mother agreed to help him with food until he wakes and Zira said she would handle getting water for him. As the rest of the day went by barely anything exciting happened and most of the lions in the pride stayed behind Pride Rock to lay on the rocks in the sun, went hunting, or for Kion's family, they just stuck close to him. "I hope Kion will be alright." Said Kiara as she licked his cheek before cuddling into him. "He'll be fine dear, he is stronger than you think." Said Zira as she rubbed Kiara's head playfully. "Thanks Zira I needed that." Said Kiara. "No problem, come on, you need to eat something, you haven't eaten all day and Nala, Mlezi, and I are worried." Said Zira as she picked Kiara up by her scruff and carried her to a Buffalo that everyone was sharing while Mlezi fed Kion after eating some herself. The rest of the day was quiet and peaceful until a thunderstorm rolled in and all the Lions ran into the den. "Ugh, I do not like all the rain we're getting." Complained Kiara. "Kiara, it is the Rainy Season and without all this rain the Dry Season would claim a lot more animals then it usually does." Said Mlezi as she pulled Kion into her embrace to keep him warm like they always do during thunderstorms. The next day was the same as the one before nothing interesting except for thunder and lightning storms rolling through the Pride Lands, until they had a surprise visitor show up at the den. "Hello, is anyone there?" Asked a feminine voice that most Lions thought they would never hear again. Some got ready to attack since they didn't know who it was while others ran to see if it really was her, mainly Mlezi seeing as how she, Nala, and Zira knew that voice better than anyone. When she arrived the lioness they found was passed out and looked to be starving and Nala, Mlezi and Zira immediately got her into the den and got some food to feed her while the rest of the pride was confused as to why they were so concerned for this lioness even if she looked familiar. When the lioness woke up in the morning she immediately looked around and saw three faces she had loved seeing back when she was a part of the Pride ever since Sarafina died and the others were still young. "Nala, Zira, Mlezi, is that you girls?" Asked the lioness shocking all three that she knew all of their names. "Yes it's us, are you alright?" Asked Zira. "I'm fine dear, trust me, it takes more than a little hunger to take me down." Said the mysterious lioness. Kiara then walked up. "What's your name?" Asked Kiara. "Hello Queen Kiara, my name is Sarafisa and I've known Nala ever since Sarafina died and Mlezi and Zira ever since they were born." Said Sarafisa as she looked from Kiara to the three adult lionesses. "Wait you mean they're?" Asked Kiara. "Yup, Mlezi and Zira are my daughters and I adopted Nala after Sarafina died." Said Sarafisa as she looked at her three daughters.