The Apology

As Kion and Kiara made their way to Pride Rock they were greeted by Mlezi and Zira running towards them worried about Kion. I am going to go into the den while you three talk. With that Kiara made her way into the den while Zira and Mlezi went and nuzzles Kion. Hey mom's. Kion where in the Pride Lands were you we were worried sick when Zazu said he couldn't find you anywhere. I was at the bottom of Hakuna Matata Falls. How did you get there. Well I may have fallen into the river and went over the falls. WHAT?! I am fine though and with Kiara's help I finally understand why you did what you did Mlezi and I forgive you. Thanks son, wait that is okay or would you rather me call you Kion. I am fine with son, I love you mom you to, uh mom. Kion I am fine if you call me Zira since I am not technically your mother. Okay Zira. So after that they all went inside Pride Rock to get some sleep then before any of them closed their eyes Kion asked a question Mlezi wasn't ready for. Mom what happened to my dad since Scar is technically not my birth father. Uh, I'll tell you later. I was hoping he wouldn't ask but I guess he has a right to know about him but how do you tell your son who you haven't seen since birth that his father is Simba was what Mlezi was thinking while she started to drift off to sleep. The next morning Kion told Vitani, Kovu, and Kiara what happened last night and it shocked Kovu, and Vitani the most. Vitani will you lead the Lion Guard today so I can catch up with my mother. Sure thing Kion, take all the time that you need. Thanks well time to go. As Kion walked back towards the den he saw his mother talking to King Simba and it seemed important then when they noticed him Mlezi walked up to him with a smile. Hey son what are you doing. Nothing, I just wanted to spend a few days catching up and all. Oh, I would love that very much but we need to bring Simba along there is something I need to tell you both. Um, okay, is this going to get weird. Um, maybe but I don't know. Okay. Then Mlezi went and got Simba then all three of them went on a walk and once they were sure no one was around Mlezi said she needed to confess something to the both of them. What is it mom? It has to do with what you asked me before we went to sleep. Oh, so who is my father? Simba. WHAT?!? Yes, Simba remember the night we met and we had a little too much fun and fell asleep next to each other well after I left I found out I was pregnant and when I came to the Pride Lands to have the baby I became ill and Rafiki said that it would not start to affect me until a few days after I gave birth but it would make me very aggressive and stubborn and I didn't want to be around Kion like that so after I gave birth to him and named him I left him with Zira so he would be safe, and to ensure he didn't die looking for me I told her to not tell him who I was and after that I left in search of the Tree of Life and once I found it they started my treatment straight away but the treatment took longer than it should because of my aggression and stubbornness and they almost gave up on me until I started to show signs of getting better, then when I was fully healed I thanked them then ran out of there to go and return to our son. So let me get this straight, Kion is my son and by technicality Kiara's sister. Yes, why? Well the thing is since I had no clue he was my son I kind of had him and Kiara betrothed. You what!? It's okay mom I like Kiara a lot and I didn't mind it I was actually looking forward to it. Okay but I don't know if this changes anything Kion sweetie but if it does please don't be upset. I won't I will understand. Okay I will go talk to Rafiki right now about this whole fiasco and find out if this changes anything. So you are not mad that I didn't tell you last night that Simba was your dad? No, of course not because I understand why you were not so sure about telling me and I probably would have done the exact same thing if I were you mom. Thanks son, you don't know how happy I am to have you back in my life. They then nuzzled each other and Mlezi gave Kion a bath to clean him up while he protested it but this only made her chuckle because she remembered when Simba would protest baths. They then walked all the way back to Pride Rock where Rafiki and Simba were talking.