The Rainbow Flower

After Creda, Kiah, and Greeshmi left the Pride Lands they have had to cross desserts, mountains, forests, and swamps just to get to the mountain pass where the Tree Of Life is locates and while they were running to the tree they were stopped by a group of four lions. Who are you three and why are you here. Greeshmi decided to explain why they were here first. We are from the Pride Lands we have come here because Rafiki said that this is the only place to get a rainbow flower that can heal our future King because he has lost a good portion of memories that are important to him leading, my name is Greeshmi, the twins are Creda and Kiah and we only want to get the flower to help our friend. I see well follow us we will help you find it but whether you can earn it is another story. What do you mean? Finding the flower is the easy part but only one who is worthy is allowed to go and pick one and only one because just one can heal any type of injury so they are sought after by many people both good and bad. I see well I am extremely worried about him so I will try my luck. Very well but if it deems you not worthy you may die. It is a risk I am willing to take. Then you are worthy of this flower. What but I thought you said? That is what we tell everyone who needs one because if their intentions are truly pure then they would be willing to sacrifice their own lives for this flower so here you go take this and here you go for your bravery. Thank you. We never caught your names. I am Nirmala. This is Surak, Sahasi, and his mate Ananda. Well thank you all we really appreciate it a lot. Once they were starting to leave Sahasi told them there was a shorter way home. Once they took the shortest path to the Pride Lands they made much better time getting back then they made going there. Once they reached the Outlands they snuck through undetected until a skink saw them and reported to Ushari. But by the time the Skink reported them they had already made it back to the Pride Lands. Rafiki we got the flower. Aww perfect, quick bring it to me. So Greeshmi brought the Mandrill the flower and he got to work on something to cure Kion. Once he made it he had Kion drink every last drop and then he suddenly passed out. Rafiki is he okay. He is fine just tired the remedy used a lot of his stamina to bring all the memories he lost back to him. I see we we are going to go and inform everyone he should be back to normal soon. Okay see ya later Greeshmi. Bye Rafiki.