Old Friends To New Enemies

Once Kion led, Janja, Jasiri, Kimbwe, and the rest of the hyenas and panthers to the border where Simba was waiting they all bowed before they started to talk. Kion what is Janja and his clan doing here? He is changing sides dad he says he will respect the Circle of Life and if he doesn't he will let Makuu eat him. Wow, I can't believe he is that determined. And who are the panthers? This is Kimbwe, he is who we were going to get when we ran into Janja. I see well Kimbwe, Janja let's go. So they all went into the Pride Lands and went to Pride Rock to announce that these Outlanders will be joining the Pride Lands. After everyone accepted that they were now Pride Landers they were greeted by a cheetah they never saw before. Hello King Simba May I talk to you in private? Of course but first I must ask for your name and where you come from. Of course, my name is Azaad, and I come from the Backlands I have been with a cheetah named Fuli for a while but she is gathering animals to kill you all. We are fully aware of that, but why are you here? I am no longer with her because unlike her I don't have a bone to pick with any Pride Lander, and my girl friend Summer lives here and I can not let her know I used to fight with Fuli and so I abandoned her and her army and I know how they plan on killing you all. How? She plans on having the Jackals, Crocodiles, and Vultures attack the Pride Lands to keep animals busy while her and her cheetah army attack here to take you, Nala, and Kiara down then she will focus on Kion. I see well thanks. Meanwhile Kion was looking for his teachers in the leopard territory to make sure they were okay. Makucha? Chuluun? Mapigano? Is anyone there? Well, well, well, hello there Kion. Oh, it's you Fuli. Yes it is, why are you in my territory? This isn't your turf, this area belongs to leopards. We defeated them and by now they should be in the Pride Lands, or what's left of them should be. Fuli what happened to you I thought we were friends. We were until you chose Kiara over me and prevented me from killing her. Fuli I told you I only thought of you as a friend not a love interest, and I prevented you because even if you were jealous, killing Kiara, Tiifu, and Zuri wouldn't make a difference. What ever Kion. With that she attacked Kion and wound up giving him a scar across his left eye and another scar right through his mark of the guard. Well then goodbye forever Fuli, don't expect me to ever consider you a friend again. With that Kion left his best friend who is now his worst enemy, and he knew he would meet her again and it wouldn't end well. At least not for her. So Kion made his way back to the Pride Lands and found the leopards that followed Makucha and in the front were Makucha, Chuluun, and Mapigano. Makucha! Kion is that you? Hey Makucha, is everyone okay? No, we were beaten by an army of cheetahs, we never stood a chance and most of us are in serious need of healing. It looks like everyone in your leap needs healing, you most of all Makucha. No everyone else comes front only after everyone else is healed will I accept treatment. No Makucha I will not let you suffer so you are getting healing first and you can't stop me from making sure it happens. Fine. But Chuluun has to get healing at the exact same time as me because she is carrying our new baby girl. Wow congratulations you two. Thanks Kion, hows everything going on with your mother, Zira. Well turns out Zira is my Aunt and her sister is my true mother. What's her name? Mlezi, and I found out my father is none other than Simba. What?!? Yup, I was as surprised as you three, but turns out I am Simba and Mlezi's son and Kiara's sister and cousin, but it doesn't change anything with me being betrothed we only have to respect each other even more now than before when we thought we were just from separate famalies but we are relatives. Wow, you have had a bunch of surprises lately, haven't you? Yes I have. So they continued to talk while heading to Rafiki's tree.