Fuli Finds Out

"What, your telling me that both Fuli and Summer are my sisters?" Asked Kion. "Yes Kion they are, I meant to tell you sooner but every time I tried you were either with Kiara doing something important or with the Lion Guard so I never got around to it and I also forgot about it until you mentioned her name."Stated Mlezi who now had a few tears in her eyes. "Mom, I am not mad at you so please stop crying, it pains me to see you like this, I was just really surprised that I never figured it out." Stated Kion. "What do you mean?" Asked Mlezi who has cheered up a little. "I mean Summer was always acting like a big sister to me every time we were around each other after she found out I was your son, so I was just surprised I never put the pieces together, they always did act a little like lions every now and then." Stated Kion. Meanwhile with Summer. "Summer, Kion is your brother through your adoption from Mlezi." Stated Snowfall. "That was what you were hiding, I might have figured it out." Stated Summer. What do you mean?" Asked Snowfall who was confused. "I remembered being adopted by Mlezi, but Fuli didn't so I never brought it up, and once I found out Kion was her son I started to act like a big sister whenever he was around, I was making sure he was happy, safe, and I even sometimes went on walks with him for us to talk, but I never told him that I was his adopted sister." Stayed Summer. Just then Mlezi and Kion walked up to their cave. "Hello your majesty." State's Snowfall. Please Snowfall, just call me Kion, umm Summer can I talk to you alone?" Asked Kion. "Uhh, sure Kion." Stated Summer. With that they walked off leaving Mlezi and Snowfall at the cave. "Does he know they are brother and sister now?" Asked Snowfall. "Yes it came up in our conversation while we were spending time together and we weren't sure if she knew or now so he wanted to talk to her about it." Stated Mlezi. Meanwhile with Shupavu. Nyeusi, Waza, Nyata, come on we are going to spy on King Kion. With that they made their way to where they saw Kion and Summer sitting by the watering hole. "Summer, I wanted to ask if you knew you and Fuli were my adopted sisters?" Asked Kion. "Yes, I figured it out after realizing who your mother was, that's why I always acted like a big sister around you." Stated Summer with a little sadness in her voice because she thought Kion would be mad at her for not telling him. "Don't worry I am not mad at you, I am just surprised I never put the pieces together until now." Stated Kion. With that Summer immediately hugged Kion and he hugged her back. "I love you little bro." Stated Summer. "And I love you to sis." Stated Kion. "Did you hear that?" Asked Shupavu. All the other skinks simply nodded. "We need to report to Fuli, immediately." Stated Waza. "Agreed." Stated Shupavu. So the skinks made their way back to Fuli. "Fuli, I have big news." Stated Shupavu. "What is it?" Asked Fuli. "Apparently you have a little brother." Stated Shupavu. "I do?" Asked Fuli. "Yes, but you will not like who it is." States Nijano. "Who is it?" Asked Fuli. "It's Kion." States Shupavu. "What are you talking about!" Yelled Fuli. "Please listen, we were spying on Kion, and he was talking to your sister Summer, he asked her if she knew that the both of you were his adopted sisters and she said yes." States Waza.