The Attack On Pride Rock

Fuli we have reports that Azaad has betrayed us for the Pride Landers. I knew he wasn't to be trusted. What do we do Fuli, I mean be knows every hiding spot we use. Then we won't hide we'll attack them in their den tomorrow night. How? Once the Lion Guard makes their nightly patrols we will sneak in and kill everyone starting with Simba. How will we be doing the attack? I'll send a few cheetahs there every few nights and each night we will kill one member. We start with Simba, then Nala, then Tiifu, then Zuri, then Kiara, then finally Kion. So later that night when Kion and the guard finished their evening patrol they decided to call it a night and went back to Pride Rock to go to sleep. Vitani slept with Imara, Shabaha, Tazama, and Kasi, while Kion slept with his mother Mlezi curled around him. Little did they know that 10 Cheetahs were making their way up Pride Rock and they found a way to mask their scent so they will notable the lions up with their presence. Okay so we take down the King then we retreat correct? Yes. There he is, let's go. So they snuck through the lions and made their way to the King and they all instantly made sure to hold his legs and tail down and one kept his muzzle shut so he couldn't roar, while the remaining one sliced at his throat with her claws once they knew he wouldn't survive they released him and ran out of the den as fast as they could. The next morning Nala woke up and looked at Simba but what she saw made her scared so she woke everyone up. Nala what's going on? Just then Kion and all the lionesses noticed that the Kings throat was sliced open and he was not breathing. Who could've done this? I dint know. Kion, Vitani, and the rest of the guard started to sniff around the den but what they found was confusing. Umm there is no scent from the attackers. How can that be, how can there be no scent? I don't know. Let's go see if there are any clues outside. Look there, in the grass. Ten sets of cheetah prints. How could ten cheetahs not only sneak into out den and kill the King, but also not leave any scent behind it doesn't make any sense what so ever. Meanwhile with Fuli. Is the job done? Yes Fuli, King Simba is dead. Perfect, next we take down Nala. Umm, Fuli? Yes. Why couldn't we just take them all down at once? Because I want Kion and Kiara to suffer, so we will take our time and the next attack will occur when Nala is all alone and near the border of the Backlands. How long will that take? I hope a while. Why? So they can start to get paranoid if any of the Royal Family and friends are gone for too long that way once the job is done it won't be long before they find her. The next day Rafiki and the rest of the Pride Lands came to mourn the loss of a great king and the celebration the rise of King Kion and Queen Kiara was a few days after that. Dad I know that I am King now but I just wish you were still here to help guide me through this. Just then the clouds started to gather and when Kion looked at them he saw his father, grandfather, and grandmother all looking at him with happy and proud eyes. Dad? Yes Kion I am here and this is your Grandfather Mufasa and Grandmother Sarabi. Hello dear. Hi grandmother. Please dear just call me Sarabi. Okay Sarabi. What seems to be troubling you Kion? I just am unsure if I am ready to be King of the Pride Lands. Kion I made you future King of the Pride Lands for a reason. What reason was that? Because skip when we met I saw that you were a determined, brave, loyal, dedicated, and honorable lion so I instantly knew you would make a great King along side Kiara but also because you are not afraid to stand your ground as well as being a natural born leader. Thanks dad, Sarabi, Mufasa, I feel a whole lot better now. We are glad to here that dear. Don't be afraid to call us if you ever are in need of guidance, okay son. Okay, I love you all. And we love you to Sweetie. With that Mufasa, Sarabi, and Simba all disappeared, and Kion made his way back to Pride Rock to make sure nothing bad happened.