A New Way To Go

Fuli we tracked Melodia and her pride, they are in the Pride Lands. I see well this makes things more complicated. Meanwhile back in the Pride Lands, Kion was leading Melodia and her pride to a cave where they could live until Fuli's cheetah army is defeated. Kion! Tazama? There are a group of hyenas at the border wishing to speak to you and King Simba. Okay lead the way. When they got there the rest of the Lion Guard was already there with Simba. Hey guys what's going on? These hyenas wanted to talk to us Kion. Okay. Hey Kion, been a while. Jasiri? Yes Kion, it's me. How have you been? I have been better but that's not why we are here. How do you two know each other? Well the day I was stranded in the Outlands, Jasiri helped me find my was to Flat Ridge Rock. But she's a hyena Kion. Yes but they are not all like Janja, Jasiri's clan respects the Circle of Life. It's true your majesty. Okay why are you here Jasiri? Oh we were threatened by a group of cheetahs that said if we didn't help them kill Kiara, Kion, and the Royal Family then they would kill all of us so we told them we needed to think about it and we then came here to humbly ask if we can live in the Pride Lands? I don't see why not, as long as you do not go against the Circle of Life. We won't I assure you. Are there others who would respect the Circle of Life that live in the Outlands? I think so, I will go talk to them now but I may need Kion's help because there are a few dangers on the way and the trip requires two people instead of one. Okay. So Kion and Jasiri made their way through the Outlands most dangerous areas. Why would they live all the way out here? They live here so no one will bother them, because this trip would make people who are evil quit in frustration but people who are kind and pure have the strength to make it through. I see, that's pretty genius of them. Yes it is. So what type of animal are they? Oh, um maybe it would be better to just show you. Jasiri? Fine, they are panthers. What? Big black cats. I see. Oh and I am close friends with them ever since I saved one of their cubs from Janja, Cheezi, and Chungu. Wow. We're here. Wait is that Janja and his clan. Yeah I wonder why they're here. Janja why can't we go back. I think we're on the wrong side of the Circle of Life.

Maybe we are on the wrong side. Janja what are you guys doing here? We were looking for you because we know you come here often, but we wanted to join your pack. Are you being serious here Janja? Yes, I am. Well we are here to talk to the panthers. I see well they should be back soon. Hey Jasiri. Oh hey Kimbwe. We are here to offer you a spot in the Pride Lands. Oh, wow, thanks Jasiri, we accept. Wait your clan is living in the Pride Lands now? Yes we are.