𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Start from the beginning

  "No, weather's like this in California, it's either hot or cold. I'm kinda used to it." I shrugged casually.

    Lies, I'm cold as hell.

   "Thank you, you do know that I'm supposed to be the one doing this, right?" Harry gave me a teasing smile.

  "Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

   "I'm the boy within the two of us." Harry spoke.

   "Hey, if there could be a gentleman, there could also be a gentlewoman, I'm breaking standards here." I playfully glared at him, making him laugh.

  I also broke into laughter as we probably laughed for like, 2 minutes.

   "You spoke to Professor Lupin earlier about your boggart, right?" I asked him.

  "Yeah- how did you know?" He was shocked.

  "Don't worry, I didn't follow you. I assumed it would be the first thing you'll do after class. Because of the boggart thing, I assume." I explained, making him nod.

   Smooth, Nicolette.

   "You're right. Speaking of boggart, do you know why your boggart.. you know?" Harry seemed like he couldn't find words to say.

   "To be honest, I didn't know either. I was surprised of what my boggart turned out to be. It was also the first time I used my wand." I sighed.

  "So, you're scared of being a Slytherin?" Harry asked.

   This is why you're not a Ravenclaw, Harry.

   "Not specifically, I was probably scared of being evil..? We all know that most Slytherins end up, ergh." I scrunched up my nose.

  "I understand. We should probably go back, Hermione and Ron should be back from Hogsmeade by now."

   Harry and I walked out of the Quidditch pitch as we walked back inside the castle just in time, because I could hear the others behind us.

   Hermione and Ron ran to us as we waved at them. We walked altogether to the common room.

  "So, how was Hogsmeade?" I asked them as we were on the way to the stairs.

   "Honeyduke's Sweetshop is brilliant, but nothing beats Zonko's Joke Shop." Ron explained in amusement.

   "We never got to go to the Shrieking Shack though. You heard it's the most-" Ron frowned at that.

  "Haunted building in Britain, yeah, I know." Harry cut him off.

   "Haunted building? I would like to visit that one day. I like scary things." I gaped.

   "I heard that it was so creepy and hideous.. but I'm genuinely curious about it though." Hermione pursed her lips.

  We were halfway through the stairs when we saw a commotion. Many students were walking around in panic so I couldn't see.

   "What's going on?"

  "Probably Neville forgot the password again." Ron muttered, smirking.

   "Hey!" We turned to see Neville behind us who looked offended.

   "Oh, you're there."

  I nudged Ron and gave him a look.

  "Don't be so rude, Ron."

  The stairs stopped moving as we heard our Head Boy, Percy. The oh-so lovely workaholic of the Weasley family.

  "Let me through, please. Excuse me! I'm Head Boy!" Percy pushed past us in an authorized voice.