Part 8

Part 8

The next day in school was absolute hell. I was tormented, picked on and ostracised.

"Calm down, It's okay... It's not like I've never been bullied before." I talked to myself and let out a sigh before proceding to my next class.

I knew that everyone's eyes was on me but I pretended not to care.

It was ironic that Jessica could not come to school today as the sick bug struck her so i'm practically all alone.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I accidentally forgot that Jason was in this class as well. I was curious as to how he reacted on the picture, but most of all I really needed to apologize...

I scanned the vicinity and easily spotted Jason. He was sitting at the back, surrounded with girls and was teaching them some questions. I cringed in disgust as the girl's eyes were fixated on him and not the worksheet.

Squeezing through, I sat two tables infront of him diagonally. Why should I apologize when he's actually happily flirting with girls? I guess he's the same as the others.

Suddenly, I felt a slight hit on my shoulder and watched as a tossled piece of paper rolled to my lap.

"You slut!" anonymous shouted from behind, back stabbing me.

It was like a trend, soon everyone averted their glares at me and stuck their nose up before cussing at me.

"You relationship wreker!Typical one of a kind disgusting,troll"

I had to admit the comments hurt and I controlled my tears from flowing as I bit my lip and stopped my senses from flowing.

Just then, A tall figure entered the room with a bagpack only carried on one shoulder. He saw the commotion and for a second I thought he was going to help, but he shoke his head and sat down on his table, never turning back. It was Johnathan. Things really took for a turn and I was on the verge of crying. I swear I'd never trust these friends who turned their backs at me again.

I knew it, I was better of being alone. All of a sudden, a girl shrieked.

"Jason why not you talk to that slut?" she asked as she dragged him infront of me, hugging his arms.

No,not now please. Anymore stress and I really can't control anymore.

Just then, Jason flicked her away just like he was flicking away an annoying bug.

"Listen guys, If I find out who caused this trouble he or she would not be let off easily. If I find anyone bullying Kacie then that person is not cool."

All of a sudden, silence fell throughout the room. Everybody did not want to get on the bad side of Jason and just shrugged it off.

Jason approached me and his hand reached for my shoulders as he carefully squeezed it.

"It's alright now, don't think so much, I'm here for you." His words resulted in an awkward blush and I nodded my head. I knew people were angry and disgusted but it didn't affect me as much now.

He chuckled and went back to his seat. For the rest of the lesson, his words were ringing in my ears.

"Ms Evans!" I was snapped back to reality, and all my dream thoughts seemed so unreal now and I concluded my dreams to never come true.

He was just helping me because he saw me try to commit suicide. It's out of pityness and to save trouble for people.

***

Before I knew it, class was over. And I was really in a dilemia. Brandon did not agree to send me home and Johnathan was angry at me. Jessica was at home. I had no way to reach home.

Watchful eyes fell upon me as Jason's girlfriend, Denise strutted along the hallway. I'm not sure about her personality but I sure hope she was as kind as Jason.

But I was wrong. If there's anything I learnt from this incident, It would be never to mess with a woman's man.

She shot me a deathly glare as she checked me out, looking down on me as she approached.

But she looked like a supermodel I must admit....

"You're Kacie right?" She asked enthusiastically.

I was surprised a little. Could she be kind?

"Yeah,"I flashed a slight smile.

Her face formed a frown.

She leaned closer and whispered next to me.

"Listen, Jason is my boyfriend. If I catch you doing anything funny, I would not let you off alright? Stay away from him."

She leaned back and shot me a fake eye smile as she gently brushed my shoulder.

"Okay see ya!" She walked away.

I was confused and at the same time I wanted to go home badly. I picked up myself and shuffled to the door. What should I do. My tired body... I felt dizzy all of a sudden. Before I knew it, everything was pitch black.