chapter 17

A/N: this is just the last chapter, but from kaidens Pov. So it will be him getting ready instead of Alex and so on and so forth. Onwards with the story.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kaiden woke up fairly early that morning. His blankets had been dropped off and he was soaking wet. He looked up to find his three groomsmen and best man standing on top of him.

"What the hell????" He yelled at them. They all cowered back.

"It was Sebastian's idea." Declan and Jordan said at the same time, bear laughed and seb stood behind the three of them.

"They paid me to do it" he said quietly from behind the other boys. Suddenly the other three stopped laughing and stared at the floor, scratching their necks.

"Ok, ok... Now let's get into these suits, and pretty ourselves up." Kaiden said to his groomsmen. The boys laughed a little at his comment.

~~time skip~~

The boys had finally finished getting ready and headed towards the alter.

They hadn't been standing there long when the guests started to file in. First the king and queen, then the ronnigans, the James', friends and faculty from the academy, and many others.

I walked over to declan and pulled him to the side.
"Dec. I don't know if I'm ready."

"Kaiden James. I am your oldest friend and know you well enough to know that you have never given up before, so don't give up now. Alex is probably in there" he said, pointing to the building, "worrying her ass off. Keep it together for her. You already live together and this is just another bond to tie the two of you together."

"Thanks mate."

"All good. Now get up there before she walks out and can't find you."

Kaiden quickly went and jumped back into his spot and waited for the music to begin. He didnt have to wait long. The tune of 'here comes the bride' echoing throughout the hall.

She looked beautiful standing in that doorway next to Blake. Her dress fit her perfectly and she looked perfect. She was perfect.

Once she had gotten halfway down the isle Alex tripped on something and fell over. Kaiden was about to step forwards to catch her, but Blake beat him to it. They whispered to each other for a second before standing back up and continue omg down the isle before reaching kaiden.

"Hello love. You look perfect and I couldn't be happier." He lifted up her hand and pressed a kiss to it.

"Hello everyone. I welcome you to this beautiful ceremony of matrimony." He continued on saying his little speech and made them reckte the vows.

"Do you Kaiden James take Alexandra Jennings to be your trollfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

"And do you Alexandra Jennings take Kaiden James to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do..."

"You may kiss the bride"

Alex stood up as high as she could go as kaiden leant down and kissed her. He felt like he had never felt before. As though they were the only two in the room.

"I love you"

"... Always"

----------------:-:----------------

A/n: I am so sorry. I know I said uodates would be soon, but I have been so stressed lately with all my exams and tests and stuff that I just haven't had time.

If you are still reading this horrible book then I will say thank you to you. This book was pretty much just created for me, but I guess others like it to

- Win7er209