Chapter 2

(Alex's POV)

Alex had never wanted to be apart of Hunters SAS class, but she didn't mind being apart of it when she got some greatly needed rest. The inflatable raft that had been in Declan's backpack was big enough that everyone could have about a rulers length in between them. Alex didn't mind having to sleep so close to everyone mostly because on one side of her was a wall, but on the other side was Kaiden. The raft drifted slowly along the river until it got dragged along by the current and bumped into a boulder on the edge of the river. It didn't wake anyone up, but a few people had move from their original places.

Alex woke up suddenly and bolted upright before calming her heart beat and looking around. Her sudden movement hadn't woken anyone except Kaiden who stirred slightly and rolled over in Alex's direction. He was to close for her liking - well close enough that she would be embarrassed if everyone woke up and saw them cuddled together - so she decided to try and push him over a bit. He wouldn't budge, every time she got a little bit of him to move the rest of him would move back a bit more and closer to her.

Instead of continuing her original plan to push him over without waking him she decided to shake him without waking up anyone else.

"Kaiden... Kaiden wake up... Kaiden." she whispered.
"What do yo... Alex, why'd you wake me up" Kaiden replied.

Alex just looked at him and then glanced down at where his back was touching her side and he quickly realised where he was and moved over. He pulled her in for a quick hug and whispered "Sorry Alex. I didn't know i was so close to you, but it my opinion I kinda wish you left me where I was because I think I belong there."
Alex could feel the heat creeping up her cheeks until she leaned forward and pecked him on the cheek and dove back into her sleeping bag to hide her bright red face from him.

A/N: I KNOW THAT I SAID THAT I WOULD TRY TO MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER, BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO ADD.