Chapter 16

Alex POV
2 month time skip

Alex woke up early that morning. It was the day of her wedding and she was nervous. She had butterfly's in her stomach amd she felt like she'd be sick.

About an hour after she had awoken there was a knock on her door. After saying a quick 'come in' Dix, Kyia, Mel, and Jeera.

"Yay!! My best friends getting married!" Dix yelled

"IMA have a little sister!!" Jeera yelled just as loud.

"What's with all the yelling?" Alex asked the girls

"Just excited" they both mumbled quietly

"Ok. I'm helping her with the dress, Kyia's doing her hair, Jeera - her makeup, and Mel fingers." Dix said, "she has to be perfect."

And they got to work quickly. After three hours Alex's hair and makeup was done, her nails painted and all she had left to do was put on her dress.

She walked over to D.C. who was holding the beautiful dress. She stepped into it and waited for one of her bridesmaids to zip her up.

There was another knock on the door and in walked commander Nisha.

"Hello Alex. You look very beautiful, and I cant wait for you to be apart of our family. I brought this for you." She said handing Alex a small box.

Alex quickly opened it and almost cried. Inside was a small tiara with blue sapphires in it. "Something blue"

"Something borrowed" dix said as she slipped a ring on her right hand.

"Something old" kyia said as she put a myrox bracelet on her wrist.

"Thank you guys. I love you all"

Once again there was another knock on the door. It was Blake. Blake had been given the honour to walk Alex down the aisle and hand her over. You may be wondering where her parents are. Well they are back on Freya.

"Is the beautiful bride ready to meet her fiance in the alter?"

"As ready as I'll ever be" they all laughed.

"Come on then." He looped his arm with hers and they walked out of the room allowing the bridesmaids to walk in front of them. "You look beautiful Alex. Kaiden is a lucky man"

"Thank you Blake." He smiled and put a kiss on her hand before leading her to the door at the start of the aisle. The music started and Evie walked down the aisle spreading white rose petals on the ground. She was soon followed by the three bridesmaids each walked out arm in arm with one of the groomsmen. A moment later Dix and Declan walked out arms joined.

"Ready."

"Ready as I'll ever be"

And together they walked down the aisle. Everyone stood and watched them walk slowly. Alex looked up into the eyes of Kaiden and smiled. Suddenly shes tripping over her own feet and Finding a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She looked up at Blake who had a look of mirth in his eyes.

"Your fiancés up there waiting for you Alex. You should maybe go to him"

"Help me up then and continue walking me down the aisle so I can meet him"

Blake laughed and finished walking her to Kaiden.

"Hello love. You look perfect and I couldn't be happier." He lifted up her hand and pressed a kiss to it.

"Hello everyone. I welcome you to this beautiful ceremony of matrimony." He continued on saying his little speech and made them reckte the vows.

"Do you Kaiden James take Alexandra Jennings to be your trollfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

"And do you Alexandra Jennings take Kaiden James to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do..."

"You may kiss the bride"

Alex stood up as high as she could go as kaiden leant down and kissed her. She felt like she had never felt before. As though they were the only two in the room.

"I love you"

"... Always"

------------:-:------------

A/n: hey everyone. Sorry for the long wait but here it is. The wedding. I had too add some references in their since its the wedding and theres a few references in other series that I couldn't leave out.

Word count (to this point): 699 words