Grand Magic World

3rd POV

With his fists aflame, Natsu charges at Zancrow and rapidly throws numerous punches which Zancrow blocks with a single arm.

Zancrow: *cackling* "You left yourself wide open dumbass! I'm expecting more power from a dragon-hunter like you, you're not holding back on me are ya?"
Natsu: "You just wait" *grins* "Now that my body's warmed up, I'm ready to fight! You're gonna wish you hadn't asked that question!"
Wendy: "Careful Natsu"
Happy: "He will be fine cause the enemy doesn't stand a chance when he's all fired up like now"
Carla: "But his attacks haven't had any effect, who is that fiend?"
Panther Lily: "He just referred to himself as a God Slayer"
Puss: "I never thought any other Slayer types of magic existed?"
Zancrow: "Let me reintroduce myself, I'm one of Grimoire Heart's Seven Kin and the guy who'll kick your ass. I'm known as the God Slayer named Zancrow"
Natsu: "Well I'm the Dragon Slayer, I'm Natsu of Fairy Tail"
Zancrow: "Huhuh.. I know all about you dragon-breath, you're famous in The Balam Alliance for all the destruction you leave"
Natsu: "SAY WHAT?!!"
Panther Lily: "Balam Alliance? Care to explain?"
Happy: *raising his hand* "Aye sir. They're bad guys who banded together to wreak havoc"
Carla: "Yes, The Grimoire Heart, Oracion Seis and Tartaros joined forces to create a coalition of dark guilds"
Wendy: "Our coalition of light guilds was able to beat the Oracion Seis"
Puss: "That was a different story though. No one knows about Tartaros so it can be assumed we are facing The Balam Alliance's strongest"

Natsu asks if he was taught God Slayer Magic by a god or something and Zancrow replies that since Hades could be called a god, then he was taught by a god. Natsu tells him that a real Dragon taught him Dragon Slayer Magic.

Zancrow: "You think I give a crap? Dragons are just flying lizards" *holding up a lizard* "Wanna ask this little guy if he has magic?"
Natsu: *wide-eyed* "HEY MAN IGNEEL'S NOT A FREAKING LIZARD!!!"
Wendy: "Yeah tell him Natsu, Grandeeney is not a lizard either you big meanie"
Carla: "Don't encourage him Wendy"
Zancrow: I would shut up and sit pretty if I were you, I've got my hands full of pinkie but as soon as I'm done with him. You're up next *cackles*

This creeps out both Happy and Wendy and Puss gets protective.

Happy: "He's not messing around"
Puss: *standing in front of the group* "I won't let you"
Natsu: "You better get out of here you guys"
Zancrow: "Bringing out the big guns huh?"
Natsu: *flames in both hands* "The flames of my right hand and the flames of my left, put them together and you get"
Zancrow: *holding a ball of flame* "I ask one who scorch from the far west to the far east, o breath of gods"
Natsu: "Fire Dragon's"
Zancrow: "Flame God's"
Natsu: "Brilliant Flame"
Zancrow: "Kagutsuchi"

Happy: "He's not messing around"Puss: *standing in front of the group* "I won't let you"Natsu: "You better get out of here you guys"Zancrow: "Bringing out the big guns huh?"Natsu: *flames in both hands* "The flames of my right hand and the flames ...