The Tower of Heaven

3rd POV
Akane Resort

Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Happy, Erza and (Y/n) are enjoying in the beach on Akane Resort given to them by Loke for helping him out. All the while Juvia is watching over them and adoring Gray.
After a while in the evening Erza is sunbathing on the balcony of her room.

Erza's POV

"I really had a great time today, it was wonderful". I suddenly wake up short of breath after I remember my past. I then look at my hands "Just a dream, I might have fallen asleep without realising it". "Today was a good day, however then there was him" I remember (Y/n) who was sleeping everywhere. When we were swimming he was sleeping on a float, while playing volleyball he was sleeping and somehow he slept even when Happy built an entire sandcastle on his back. His reason..

(Y/n): "It's (Y/n) style of relaxing"

I sigh to myself. I then go and look myself in the mirror before requipping into my armor. "I always feel more at ease wearing armor, although as a wardrobe choice it's not the most feminine"
Soon Lucy opens the door of my room...

Lucy: "Erza get out of the room and have some fun. Natsu and Gray are downstairs, Last time I saw (Y/n) was killing it at the casino, so much that servers gave up, no one is playing against him and they have banned him from the slot machines"

Right there's a casino over here", "He's not sleeping, that's a miracle" I think about (Y/n). " In that case" I change into slit legged dress
I pose and ask Lucy "So how do I look"

Lucy: "You look great, maybe a bit on the glitzy side. Whatever now come"

I look myself in the mirror, "I guess it's okay to relax and enjoy every once in a while". I give the dress a bit of twirl, "I hope he likes it", (Y/n)'s one fanged smiling face comes in my mind.
I smile a bit to myself, "Wait why am I thinking about that idiot again"

While later we are playing I get a straight

Lucy: "WOW you got a straight"
I grin myself "Well today is my lucky day", I remember all the times I've played cards with (Y/n) and how he has bested me in. "Not today idiot".

??: "Why don't we raise a bit stakes higher sister"

The card dealer lays out cards spelling DEATH, I look at the card dealer and I'm shocked. "It can't be, Sho. Is that you ?"

Sho: So you do remember meLucy: Do you know him

Lucy: Do you know him

"You...you're alive" I reply trembling