Iron Soul

3rd POV

Elfman and Evergreen end up falling off the path while escaping from monsters and they meet the mysterious boy. The boy gets confused when he sees them and when he finds out that the island is controlled by a guild, he decides to leave, but then he involuntarily unleashes a black wave that destroyed the life of those it touched. It almost killed Elfman and Evergreen if it weren't for Natsu who intervened.

Natsu: "Who are you ? You better answer or else!"

The boy sheds tears upon seeing Natsu,

??: "Natsu..."

Puss's POV

"Hey Ash-hair ?"
(Y/n): "Yeah what's the hkkk..."

(Y/n) suddenly lurches against a tree clutching his chest

"Hey stop acting, I know you went to drama school that doesn't mean you get to do it anytime" I ask a bit confused.

(Y/n) doesn't answer and grunts against the tree holding his chest.

"Hey (Y/n) you okay, buddy ? We can go back to the camp" I ask as I notice him now trying to support himself against the tree, now fully concerned. This guy won't do stuff like this unless...

I am pulled from my thoughts as I hear a low growl like that of an animal and get instantly alerted.

"This is bad (Y/n)'s not good and we got this to deal with..." However the growl becomes a bit too louder and I notice the source of it, who is (Y/n).

(Y/n): *growling* "Kill..."
"Buddy you okay ?" I ask now really concerned and a bit scared
(Y/n): *growling* "Kill"

I hear the words and take a step back as I notice something else, (Y/n)'s nails have grown to the point where they can be considered claws and his teeth have grown noticeably sharper including his chipped left canine. However what had forced me was the killing intent (Y/n) was giving, (Y/n) lifts his head and takes a sniff of the air.

(Y/n): *growling* "Kill"

3rd POV

This prompts Natsu to attack him with a punch. The boy is unaffected and stands up again while thinking that it seems Natsu isn't ready to destroy him yet and cries. Suddenly, he begins emanating a black aura again and starts to activate the Death Predation that is out of his control. Evergreen, Elfman and Happy run from it but Natsu gets caught up in it. When the wave clears, it shows that Natsu is all right, save for his scarf, which has suddenly turned black. Natsu tries to look for the boy, but he has disappeared.

Puss's POV

(Y/n) suddenly goes down on his knees holding his head.